Themes / Apps / Mods Install Viper4Android on Xiaomi 11T/Pro | Uninstall Dolby Atmos (Optional)

Search This thread

nousernamesorry

Feb 15, 2016
Xiaomi 11T Pro
Greetings,

I will be walking you through the steps to get Viper4Android working without setting the SELinux to Permissive mode.
I'm hoping this will work on most MIUI 13 devices, so it might work for other phones as well running MIUI 13.

Optionally you can also uninstall Dolby Atmos that comes pre-installed. If you are not planning to uninstall the Dolby Atmos system, then I recommend that you disable it.

Please follow all the steps correctly and you should be good to go!
Note: I'm not responsible for any damage to your device.

Files you will need :

Now, please follow the order of installation extremely carefully.
  1. Uninstall Dolby Atmos and other Sound Effects in MIUI by installing RSSP.zip in magisk. ( If youre not planning to uninstall Dolby, you need to disable for optimum working of V4A )
  2. Open magisk, and install Audio Modification Library. DO NOT REBOOT.
  3. Now install Audio Compatibility Patch. The installation settings that worked for me are UP/UP/UP/UP/UP/DOWN using the volume buttons. DO NOT REBOOT.
  4. Now go ahead and install Viper4Android and grant it root permissions.
  5. Now you can hit install driver and the device will reboot automatically.
  6. Once you have rebooted, you can go open your V4A app, and please turn on the legacy mode in settings.
  7. You can now flash ViperFX_android12_fix.zip in magisk. or alternatively try the following other method:
    1. Go to /data/adb/modules/ViPER4AndroidFX/
      If the post-fs-data.sh file exists open it and add the lines below at end of the file, otherwise create file the .sh file yourself.

These are the lines you'll have to add:

magiskpolicy --live 'allow audioserver audioserver_tmpfs file { read write execute }'
      magiskpolicy --live 'allow audioserver system_file file { execmod }'
      magiskpolicy --live 'allow mediaserver mediaserver_tmpfs file { read write execute }'
      magiskpolicy --live 'allow mediaserver system_file file { execmod }'
      magiskpolicy --live 'allow audioserver unlabeled file { read write execute open getattr }'
      magiskpolicy --live 'allow hal_audio_default hal_audio_default process { execmem }'
      magiskpolicy --live 'allow hal_audio_default hal_audio_default_tmpfs file { execute }'
      magiskpolicy --live 'allow hal_audio_default audio_data_file dir { search }'
      magiskpolicy --live 'allow app app_data_file file { execute_no_trans }'
      magiskpolicy --live 'allow mtk_hal_audio mtk_hal_audio_tmpfs file { execute }’

Save your changes. Reopen the file and check if your changes were saved.
  8. Reboot your device.
  9. Check if the abnormal status is gone. And if everything is working normally.
  10. Enjoy.

Attachments

• ViperFX_Android12_Fix.zip
    2.5 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Greetings,

I will be walking you through the steps to get Viper4Android working without setting the SELinux to Permissive mode.
    I'm hoping this will work on most MIUI 13 devices, so it might work for other phones as well running MIUI 13.

Optionally you can also uninstall Dolby Atmos that comes pre-installed. If you are not planning to uninstall the Dolby Atmos system, then I recommend that you disable it.

Please follow all the steps correctly and you should be good to go!
    Note: I'm not responsible for any damage to your device.

Files you will need :

Now, please follow the order of installation extremely carefully.
    1. Uninstall Dolby Atmos and other Sound Effects in MIUI by installing RSSP.zip in magisk. ( If youre not planning to uninstall Dolby, you need to disable for optimum working of V4A )
    2. Open magisk, and install Audio Modification Library. DO NOT REBOOT.
    3. Now install Audio Compatibility Patch. The installation settings that worked for me are UP/UP/UP/UP/UP/DOWN using the volume buttons. DO NOT REBOOT.
    4. Now go ahead and install Viper4Android and grant it root permissions.
    5. Now you can hit install driver and the device will reboot automatically.
    6. Once you have rebooted, you can go open your V4A app, and please turn on the legacy mode in settings.
    7. You can now flash ViperFX_android12_fix.zip in magisk. or alternatively try the following other method:
      1. Go to /data/adb/modules/ViPER4AndroidFX/
        If the post-fs-data.sh file exists open it and add the lines below at end of the file, otherwise create file the .sh file yourself.

These are the lines you'll have to add:

magiskpolicy --live 'allow audioserver audioserver_tmpfs file { read write execute }'
        magiskpolicy --live 'allow audioserver system_file file { execmod }'
        magiskpolicy --live 'allow mediaserver mediaserver_tmpfs file { read write execute }'
        magiskpolicy --live 'allow mediaserver system_file file { execmod }'
        magiskpolicy --live 'allow audioserver unlabeled file { read write execute open getattr }'
        magiskpolicy --live 'allow hal_audio_default hal_audio_default process { execmem }'
        magiskpolicy --live 'allow hal_audio_default hal_audio_default_tmpfs file { execute }'
        magiskpolicy --live 'allow hal_audio_default audio_data_file dir { search }'
        magiskpolicy --live 'allow app app_data_file file { execute_no_trans }'
        magiskpolicy --live 'allow mtk_hal_audio mtk_hal_audio_tmpfs file { execute }’

Save your changes. Reopen the file and check if your changes were saved.
    8. Reboot your device.
    9. Check if the abnormal status is gone. And if everything is working normally.
    10. Enjoy.