• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Installing apps on a gabb phone Z2?

Search This thread

ezseay

Sep 23, 2021
[email protected]
I finsihed the guidesend me your email and I will give the pdf to you with the instructions also, the guide file has a password so gabb aint seeing it, so I will send that to you aswell
[email protected]
I finsihed the guidesend me your email and I will give the pdf to you with the instructions also, the guide file has a password so gabb aint seeing it, so I will send that to you aswel

titan212662

Oct 21, 2021
www.youtube.com
I think I found a way to get past the new update I will tell people through email because gabbs looking !!!!!! so give me your email but I have school so I will reply asap
guys I'm so sorry but the way I found did not work I use a virus and then it destroyed the phone permanently sorry to disappoint you but he may have found a way so if can email me at [email protected]12.nc.us

ryujin88

Member​

I finsihed the guidesend me your email and I will give the pdf to you with the instructions also, the guide file has a password so gabb aint seeing it, so I will send that to you aswell

titan212662

Oct 21, 2021
www.youtube.com
this might work ^^^^

Wait so the jailbreaking guide that I got doesn't work?
i have not try it let but my way did not work

can u hit me up for the link at [email protected] not the [email protected]12.nc.us that does not work

i know this sounds sus but yalll want to just make a gc for all of us on text if so let me know I will give u my #

Last edited by a moderator:

Cohendraper15

Oct 24, 2021
You cannot back up contacts to your computer from the phone. However, I found that using Google Contacts was a quick process and it's more reliable than writing every number down. You'll also have it for when/if you get a new phone
How do I do that if I can get apps on gabb in the first place? I need to import contacts to my computer so I can do the jailbreaking method so I don't loose em

ryujin88

Sep 19, 2021
It works and is this is not a copy of howl's guide. I have personally done this method and this does work. BACK UP YOUR PICTURES BY DOWNLOADING THEM TO YOUR PHONE AND SAVING THEM TO YOUR COMPUTER AND FOR COANTACTS WRITE THEM DOWN!! OR ELSE THEY WILL BE LOST! btw i added things for uninstalling the software update

Cohendraper15

Oct 24, 2021
What about the parent email? They send an email saying that you hacked your phone, will that be the case if I do your method?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Mabey you can use a different rom that works better with a ZTE phone
    I used a rom specifically for the ZTE blade a3 prime
    yea, you can't use ROMs from different phones, they are make specific for each modal with different architecture and drivers.
    Also, flashing the A3 Prime ROM will only work halfway, you'll turn it into a normal phone, but it won't be able to text, call, or anything like that. It also will notify Gabb, and they will send an email to your parents saying you hacked your phone

As a side note, can anyone give me the firmware number of the phones that have not been flashed yet? I'm trying to find the "normal" firmware to try to help fix peoples phones, but i need to know what version firmware is needed! If you go to settings, and go system>About phone>Firmware Version, it should be there. Thanks!
    ok so this sorta worked but now it only goes to a boot screen saying that the device failed verification and that I need to disable verified boot
    Oof,sounds like the bootloader needs unlocked. Windows? Please say windows!. Use this attached prog to force fastboot,from there then in fastboot use fastboot flashing unlock
    Hello @jsolo112

Welcome to XDA! I hope you enjoyed your first two months on this private platform and that you always found this support and assistance you required. I'm even more grateful that you obviously like to share your experience with other XDA members!

However, first we certainly all would appreciate if you do so publicly and not via private channels because the spirit of XDA, to which you certainly agree, is about sharing of information, knowledge, experiences and expertise! What makes me additionally wondering that you changed your email within less than one month. How does this come?

Regards
    Oswald Boelcke
    Senior Moderator
    Hey! Thank you for your kind recognition!
    However, as ItsUnified said, this issue is kinda difficult, because every time we come up with something, it is patched, and we have to start all over again. I totally respect the spirit of the forum,. and would agree with you 100 % if it wasn't for the reason above. I created a new email so that I could coordinate these ideas with the Google services, because my current email provider, Proton Mail, does not have the equivalent of Google Docs or chat. Thank you so much for your time and moderation

If someone could send me an email I'd really appreciate it! [email protected]
    Gabb must have already figured it out because I just got a notification for a software update, but I'm hoping I can figure it out before the update goes through.
    Interesting... Everybody like this post if you're getting a similar notification
    I think this tutorial might work.
    I have an idea. Go into android recovery (power and volume up buttons) and select the wipe data/factory reset option. Just know your parent (might) have to enter the email address associated with the phone. I have never done that because I never had a reason to but just select that option and it may downgrade it.
    I think this tutorial might work.
    If this works let me know if someone tries it.
    I think our goal for now should be to get a package installer working
    I think GMS might be trying to self update which could be causing the crash