[CLOSED]Installing apps on a gabb phone Z2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Howl1346

Aug 13, 2021
Approaching hell
I think he means using tools like Kali Linux to do some sterotype hacking, like in this picture:
1632166324764.png

An idea id be down with, i wish my PC looked this cool when im hacking lol

Mr. Macphisto

Sep 15, 2021
Gilbert AZ
www.youtube.com
Untitled presentation.jpg

I mean, if you can do it, then that works. But one thing I thought of though is that whatever the method is, it has to be easy enough for everyone with a gabb to replicate. The vast majority of people won't be able to do this stereotypical hacking (probably myself included)

Last edited:
Aug 5, 2021
Sir, installing software on the phone is PRECISELY what hacking is...
And you use a labtop to do it...
And if it was as simple as opening the apps on a PC and downloading them on the phone we wouldn't still be here trying to figure this out.

There are some VERY SMART people working on this project. If you have a VERY SMART idea, feel free to share it. If you managed to find a magic labtop that can hack a phone without doing anything to it (like you suggested doing) then by all means, feel free to share it with us. Otherwise, please just be patient.
Bro. If I had the time to do this I would, and I would use Kali linux to hack it and lowkey just downloading software is not really hacking just saying. And you don't need a magical laptop all you need is some brain g.
And there is most defiantly a way to open apps on a PC we just haven't found it yet. Also don't tell me to be patient I have been waiting this whole time, so just don't.

Mr. Macphisto

Sep 15, 2021
Gilbert AZ
www.youtube.com
Bro. If I had the time to do this I would, and I would use Kali linux to hack it and lowkey just downloading software is not really hacking just saying. And you don't need a magical laptop all you need is some brain g.
And there is most defiantly a way to open apps on a PC we just haven't found it yet. Also don't tell me to be patient I have been waiting this whole time, so just don't.
I would like to formally apologize for my rude remark. I had a bad day and falsely took out my frustrations online.
I don't want to be that person that brings people down. I'm sorry I told you to be patient, and I'm sorry for not taking the time to understand what you were saying.

Albert Einstein said that two things are infinite- the universe, and human stupidity. And today that stupidity was mine.

Last edited:
Aug 5, 2021
I would like to formally apologize for my rude remark. I had a bad day and falsely took out my frustrations online.
I don't want to be that person that brings people down. I'm sorry I told you to be patient, and I'm sorry for not taking the time to understand what you were saying.

Albert Einstein said that two things are infinite- the universe, and human stupidity. And today that stupidity was mine.
Dang fam, you good? I mean like thanks but also you're not stupid like some one the stuff you said was wrong but not stupid.

jgrobinson

Sep 21, 2021
I figured it out! (September 22nd, 2021)
I know this thread is a little outdated, but my theory is that is you download a new ROM made for the Gabb ZTE Z2 and download it, you will bypass all the restrictions.

Mr. Macphisto

Sep 15, 2021
Gilbert AZ
www.youtube.com
I know this thread is a little outdated, but my theory is that is you download a new ROM made for the Gabb ZTE Z2 and download it, you will bypass all the restrictions.
The problem with that is that we tried it already and we couldn't flash the new ROM to the phone. Howl1346 said that we might even need USB debugging to flash the ROM, which is troublesome because we are trying to flash the ROM so we can enable USB debugging

Last edited:

Howl1346

Aug 13, 2021
Approaching hell
Sadly yes, we tried that. Formatting the phone entirely is probably the only way for that to properly work. Something I do NOT recommend until I can try it myself to be sure. Good idea tho m8!

Mr. Macphisto

Sep 15, 2021
Gilbert AZ
www.youtube.com
You guys, something I just thought of is Gabb is almost certainly monitoring this thread so do you think we should migrate this project to somewhere else? It wouldn't help if they are one step ahead of us. This forum is on the top of the list when you search 'How to hack a gabb phone'

jgrobinson

Sep 21, 2021
Your right we need to make a group chat
You guys, something I just thought of is Gabb is almost certainly monitoring this thread so do you think we should migrate this project to somewhere else? It wouldn't help if they are one step ahead of us. This forum is on the top of the list when you search 'How to hack a gabb phone.

Mr. Macphisto

Sep 15, 2021
Gilbert AZ
www.youtube.com
Anyone else in favor?

I had to come up with a little security process to make sure that Gabb doesn't just follow us into the chat. I think this method will work. I'm using Google Chat (Disclaimer: This is different from Google Hangouts) to create a chat for us to continue this discussion.

Shoot me an email if you want to be added. Make sure to tell me what your profile is on this thread so I can find if you've already sent a message in the thread. I will then start a conversation with you on XDA to confirm that you are the person you said you were in the email (all for protection purposes :)) Then after the confirmation I will add you to the Google Chat.

If you haven't made a message in this thread yet, sorry but this method will offer the best protection against Gabb moles. If you have a friend in this forum that is in the Google Chat, they can vouch for you and I can add you.

My email:
experimentaltcp@gmail.com

It's time we started playing Gabb's game.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts