[CLOSED]Installing apps on a gabb phone Z2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

ezseay

Sep 23, 2021
ezrabeckseay@gmail.com
I finsihed the guidesend me your email and I will give the pdf to you with the instructions also, the guide file has a password so gabb aint seeing it, so I will send that to you aswell
ezrabeckseay@gmail.com
I finsihed the guidesend me your email and I will give the pdf to you with the instructions also, the guide file has a password so gabb aint seeing it, so I will send that to you aswel

titan212662

Oct 21, 2021
www.youtube.com
I think I found a way to get past the new update I will tell people through email because gabbs looking !!!!!! so give me your email but I have school so I will reply asap
guys I'm so sorry but the way I found did not work I use a virus and then it destroyed the phone permanently sorry to disappoint you but he may have found a way so if can email me at 5458529863@student.cms.k12.nc.us

ryujin88

Member​

I finsihed the guidesend me your email and I will give the pdf to you with the instructions also, the guide file has a password so gabb aint seeing it, so I will send that to you aswell

titan212662

Oct 21, 2021
www.youtube.com
this might work ^^^^

Wait so the jailbreaking guide that I got doesn't work?
i have not try it let but my way did not work

can u hit me up for the link at lansingjsr@gmail.com not the 5458529863@student.cms.k12.nc.us that does not work

i know this sounds sus but yalll want to just make a gc for all of us on text if so let me know I will give u my #

Last edited by a moderator:

Cohendraper15

Oct 24, 2021
You cannot back up contacts to your computer from the phone. However, I found that using Google Contacts was a quick process and it's more reliable than writing every number down. You'll also have it for when/if you get a new phone
How do I do that if I can get apps on gabb in the first place? I need to import contacts to my computer so I can do the jailbreaking method so I don't loose em

ryujin88

Sep 19, 2021
It works and is this is not a copy of howl's guide. I have personally done this method and this does work. BACK UP YOUR PICTURES BY DOWNLOADING THEM TO YOUR PHONE AND SAVING THEM TO YOUR COMPUTER AND FOR COANTACTS WRITE THEM DOWN!! OR ELSE THEY WILL BE LOST! btw i added things for uninstalling the software update

Cohendraper15

Oct 24, 2021
What about the parent email? They send an email saying that you hacked your phone, will that be the case if I do your method?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts