I can try.
- Make sure the bootloader are unlocked, OEM unlock option is grey out
- Enter Download Mode : Turn Power Off. Press and hold Volume Up + Volume Down key together, while pressing these keys, connect the phone to computer, then press volume up once.
- Open ODIN, IMPORTANT!: Uncheck “Auto Reboot” in Options!
- Flashing Twrp+vbmeta_A11.tar as AP in ODIN, then click start.
- TWRP is now successfully flashed to your device! Several steps before you can properly use the device.
- DO NOT SKIP THIS STEP! Don’t remove USB Cable, let it connected. Press and hold Volume Down + Power Key, when the screen blank quickly press and hold Volume Up + Power key, when Samsung Logo appears release Power key only, keep pressing Volume Up key until TWRP Recovery Mode Appears.
Did you following the video correctly?Hi, can anyone tell me how to fix this problem? (see photo)
This happened after flashing twrp-a51-3.5.0_10-1_ianmacd.tar with Odin. - Unfortunately I am not quite sure, if I have screwed up with pressing the key combination or if it has to do with the version of firmware which I had flashed a few weeks ago.
BTW: I let the battery drain, but the problem persists when it gets charged again.
View attachment 5507397 View attachment 5507399
I think I did follow the video correctly, I have watched it several times and made notes before I started. Meanwhile I have tried if it is still accessible with Odin, but it isn't. It is still sitting on my desk until I know what to do with it. I have Galaxy S6 which flashed with Lineage Os a while ago...
Please join to this group TelegramI think I did follow the video correctly, I have watched it several times and made notes before I started. Meanwhile I have tried if it is still accessible with Odin, but it isn't. It is still sitting on my desk until I know what to do with it. I have Galaxy S6 which flashed with Lineage Os a while ago...
What do you exactly mean with splash screen. But here a tip. Let the power of your phone run out. press and hold volume down + volume up buttons. Then you plug in your usb cable wich is connected to your pc. It schould enter download mode then.
the twrp file link is broken does anyone have the twrp file for the tracfone variant
I wanna share guides how to installing TWRP and Root your Galaxy A51 device.
Note: Your Phone must be Unlock Bootloader, and Enable (turn on) oem unlocking + enable (turn on) usb debugging in developer option.
Please make backup data first, because it will format data and erase file on your smartphone.
Tutorial how to Unlock Bootloader Samsung Galaxy A51 Click here
Link download >> Click here
Instaling TWRP and Root Samsung Galaxy A51
1. Turn off the phone
2. Pres and hold vol up + vol down, and connect usb cable to PC / laptop
3. Entering download mode
4. Open odin in your PC/ laptop, klik AP, choose file recovery disabler vb meta.tar, uncheck auto reboot in option.
5. Click start, untill get it pass text
6. Disconnect usb cable
7. Press and hold power + vol down, when screen off, press and hold power + vol up, when Samsung logo appeared, release power, keep hold vol up, entering twrp recovery
8. Wipe >> format data >> yes >> enter
9. Reboot recovery
10. Entering twrp, flash multidisabler >> transfer file from pc/ laptop or using USB OTG / SD Card
11. Wipe >> format data >> reboot recovery
12. Flash Magisk (optional for root) + flash DisableDM-Verity_ForceEncrypt >> transfer file from pc/ laptop or using USB OTG / SD Card
13. Reboot system
14. ± 5 minute booting
15. Entering welcome screen
@ianmacd for TWRP