Follow-upI have a US S21 Ultra unlocked (SM-G998U1), here are the steps I followed to get to beta 2
1. First mistake was to accept the OTA for AUI7. Don't do it if you haven't.
2. I flashed the AUH9 firmware using Odin 3.14.1
3. Then I sideloaded the beta 1 via ADB
4. Then I sideloaded the beta 2 via ADB
Binaries for the betas - https://www.xda-developers.com/samsung-one-ui-4-android-12-update-tracker/#galaxys21ultra
Binary for the firmware - https://galaxyfirmware.com/model/SM-G998U1/XAA/G998U1UES4AUH9
NOTE - I downloaded different beta binaries from different places, once you flash the AUH9 firmware and sideload a binary which throws an error around 80%, please check the error. If it says your device is 'p3q' and the binary is for 'p3s', you have the exynos update and you can head to the link above to get the snapdragon update. I don't know how I ended-up with the exynos beta but that's what the error means. I now see the esim option and I'll try putting an Indian esim to see if it works properly.
Note - Use command prompt and not powershell. You don't need to rename your binaries to update.zip, it will work as whatever you have downloaded as long as it's a correct binary.
1. I added a carrier via esim and it works fine. The voice cracks and the network doesn't feel great but it works.
2. But now, the physical sim, which is another carrier, doesn't work and it by default forwards the calls to esim.
Do you know any method to stop that for the physical sim? The phone separately detects the carrier for the physical sim and I can use LTE. But calls and SMSs are not available on the physical sim. Is this a US firmware issue?