Integrated (Hidden) Call Recorder

Search This thread

ferr4ri

Sep 25, 2011
$
For those on A10 who still cant get the magisk module to work, trying disabling and other speaker Mods that you might have... I disabled the oos stereo speaker mod and now the module is working again.

mustang00066

Jan 6, 2011
I've been using this on my non-rooted 7t without issue. Hasn't been working for a few days now though for some reason? I restarted my phone and then reloaded via adb, but this is what's showing on the record button.

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="iIYbln9"><a href="//imgur.com/iIYbln9"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Last edited:

sansanc

Oct 1, 2014
I've been using this on my non-rooted 7t without issue. Hasn't been working for a few days now though for some reason? I restarted my phone and then reloaded via adb, but this is what's showing on the record button.

iIYbln9

Well, check the recorder app.
Next time, better hide the number.

mustang00066

Jan 6, 2011
Well, check the recorder app.
Next time, better hide the number.

I just dialed southwest airlines since I knew that was a number where it wouldn't matter.

What do you mean check the recording app? I don't have an app for recording phone calls I don't believe. I may be completely lost...

I have access to the recorder settings through phone, settings, call recording. All things that should be checked, are checked.

---------- Post added at 08:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 AM ----------

I just dialed southwest airlines since I knew that was a number where it wouldn't matter.

What do you mean check the recording app? I don't have an app for recording phone calls I don't believe. I may be completely lost...

I have access to the recorder settings through phone, settings, call recording. All things that should be checked, are checked.

I just restarted so it cleared it and reinstalled once more. It seems to be working again now.

sansanc

Oct 1, 2014

That was what i was talking about. Well, if all if ok there, but it doesn't record calls., well then i don't know what's wrong. You can trying rooting your phone and install the magisk module. It works. All you need is to flash the patched boot file for your version and then install the magisk app.

drsrg

Jan 20, 2010
Palmas, TO
Dear friends,
Anyone knows if native call recording is working on Android 10?
I won't root my device.
Is JOnePlus still working?
Call recording is so important to me.

Thanks!

Enviado de meu ONEPLUS A6000 usando o Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    A few days ago I'd read the forum and did'n t found anything in the oneplus 6 forum about Call Recording so I was looking @ Google and YouTube and solved my need to have a good call recorder for my device and I wanted to share it with you.
    I was excited to see @ Youtube there was a call recording function inside the OS of the OnePlus 6. The only problem was it's hidden and you can't use it except if you are living in India (without modification).

I've tried to get the hidden feature "Call recording' enabled with succes by following the instructions for the OnePlus 5 in the article: https://forum.xda-developers.com/oneplus-5/themes/app-enable-call-recording-boot-t3634292

After 3 days of testing It's still working great with a Chrystal Clear audio quality!

Warning: In some countries, recording telephone calls is not permitted by law.
    Works perfectly with Oneplus 6 android 10.3.0 without root :)
    Just enabled it on Oreo through adb commands. Does it still work on Pie? Pretty much the only reason I haven't updated yet, and I don't have the heart to root

Yes it does, I just posted it in Q&A thread ( why am I seeing double threads )

this adb command(below) worked on oreo and I just used it in pie, no root or magisk, works natively great. (you just have to run it again anytime you reboot your phone, if you're rooted, then it's permanent)
    so, copy and paste in adb:

adb shell settings put global op_voice_recording_supported_by_mcc 1

>>>>then go to your phone dialer settings to see that it's there.
    There is also a Magisk module to enable call recording. You can find it easily in the Magisk installer app in the list of modules.