IntelliArmor Tempered Glass Protectors - Back in Stock

Search This thread

IrocD

Dec 18, 2012
Great so apparently these went back in stock and back out of stock again? Fantastic.

uicnren

Jun 19, 2007
Google Nexus 5
Google Pixel 4 XL
Still in stock(intelliglass 3d black and white) , only the two pack shows out of stock which are the HD... All say ship Nov 20th though which is only a couple days

The HD wont be shipping on the 20th, which I suspect is why they are listing them as out of stock:

Howdy intelliGLASS Pixel 2 XL HD Backers!

Every October here at intelliARMOR we’re treated to the latest release of Google’s Android phone and it’s all hands on deck coming up with products and designs that fit perfect and perform the way we’d like.

Sadly, the progress we’ve been making on our intelliGLASS Pixel 2 XL intelliGLASS has not been stellar. The curvature of the XL model is significantly larger than the standard Pixel 2 and our flat glass is just looking horrible.

Because of this, we are not going to be able to ship our HD glass on the 20th as scheduled, we are estimating another 30 to 45 days before it is ready to go.

CBMC

Apr 12, 2009
The HD wont be shipping on the 20th, which I suspect is why they are listing them as out of stock:
I wouldn't depend on the HD shipping. I think they said they were having problems with it because of the curved screen. There was a letter a couple of pages back.

LLStarks

Jun 1, 2012
I just want correct product pictures even if they are just approximations. How can I be expected to buy P2XL gear when I'm looking at P2 gear images?

We're putting so much faith in Intelliarmor's full adhesive 2D (and eventually full adhesive 3D) as the definitive TGSPs for the next few weeks/months. They need to meet us halfway.

I want that 2-pack 2D so badly. I just need the screen covered. If they need a micrometer to find the exact spot past the screen to stop the protection, then so be it. The case will do all the work.

kdkinc

Jul 27, 2009
Inverness, Florida

moopsterboo

Aug 18, 2015
My card was charged on 11/18 for my black 3D order, but they have not yet shipped...:rolleyes: When I placed my order the site said "Ships Nov. 20", now says "Ships Dec. 10"

Last edited:

stetre76

Well, I really do hope that the intelliGLASS 3D is better than their support...
Just got an email that shipment is delayed till December 10 because of too many orders.

Well this info would have been nice to have had when placing the order...there was absolutely no mentioning that delays may occur.
A couple of days can always happen, but almost 3 weeks plus shipping to Europe. I'm lucky if I receive the tgsp before Christmas.

Not happy at the moment

xryptic

Jun 8, 2010
Seem to remember the folks for IntelliArmor mention that the IntelliArmor 3D glass is full adhesive, anybody knows? Hope this is true and does not cut out any visible screen area.

stetre76

Seem to remember the folks for IntelliArmor mention that the IntelliArmor 3D glass is full adhesive, anybody knows? Hope this is true and does not cut out any visible screen area.
What I have read it's not full adhesive, but adhesive around all sides and the cut-out of the proximity sensor.
Should probably be better than most, but if it's really going to be the tgsp we'll see

ilal2ielli

Oct 31, 2011
Google Pixel 2 XL
Google Pixel 4 XL
What I have read it's not full adhesive, but adhesive around all sides and the cut-out of the proximity sensor.
Should probably be better than most, but if it's really going to be the tgsp we'll see

Definitely not full adhesive, but they never said it would be for these initial batches. They said the goal was to try and make a full adhesive version, but I'm guessing if they don't sell enough they won't.

Anyway, put my 3D on last night, no rainbow effect. Got to work this morning, rainbow effect. I'll be putting another Skinomi back on when I get home.

Reactions: jrbxx7

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Tempered glass protectors have been hit or miss, and a lot of people have been waiting for Intelliarmor to restock the 2XL (the non-curved protectors in particular).
    Looks like they're back in stock!
    https://www.intelliarmor.com/shop-by-device/pixel-2.html
    Promo Code: Intelli35
    Disclaimer: I am not an advocate nor am I getting paid. I'm just a regular guy ;)

Definitely not full adhesive, but they never said it would be for these initial batches. They said the goal was to try and make a full adhesive version, but I'm guessing if they don't sell enough they won't.

Anyway, put my 3D on last night, no rainbow effect. Got to work this morning, rainbow effect. I'll be putting another Skinomi back on when I get home.
    Got my temporary 3D today, as well. So far it's okay. Definitely would not have purchased this and would he pretty peeved I'd I did since the page doesn't say that there's a dot matrix. I'll keep it on for now until the rainbow effect appears and Whitestone lists their protector mid-December.
    Still, nothing...mine was supposed to ship December 10, but my order is still processing.
    Waiting for a reply from intelliarmor, as they do not really seem to care to update their customers on the actual status.
    Even if it ships today or tomorrow, I probably won't receive it before Christmas...

Kinda disappointed by them right now, hope at least the 3D Glass is worth the wait.

Ditto from my end. Pre-ordered, but nada
    My card was charged on 11/18 for my black 3D order, but they have not yet shipped...:rolleyes: When I placed my order the site said "Ships Nov. 20", now says "Ships Dec. 10"

Still waiting...and waiting...almost a month now.

Reputable companies don't charge you until they ship. Not this company.