• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we migrated and software and made it more secure. We recommend trying to reset your password.

Interested in Android 5.0/Official CM? Support & Donations needed- P600 Model

RaymanFX

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 8, 2011
Hannover
Yes, only 100 dollars left now, we are nearly there! This is going really well.

Do you have the name of the person who donated? I can add them to the list :good:

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
Hey, that was @ollimi1 (post is here.)

Ill throw in 25 dollars. Would you like me to donate now? If yes I can do when I get home.
As @22sl22 explained earlier, pledging until the needed sum has been collected is the preferred method by many people.
However, some people donated already and I won't make a difference between either ways.
Thank you for your generous support :)

Only 75$ left! This is an incredible community.

ollimi1

Jul 15, 2011
Little Colorado
Hey, that was @ollimi1 (post is here.)

As @22sl22 explained earlier, pledging until the needed sum has been collected is the preferred method by many people.
However, some people donated already and I won't make a difference between either ways.
Thank you for your generous support :)

Only 75$ left! This is an incredible community.

Yeah! Thats fast!
Coming from work and wanted to see progress in financing your Note10.1, but now hits me the beat! :good::good:
A few people more and you can take this one from Ebay.de for 310€:
http://www.ebay.de/itm/Samsung-Gala...iPad_Tablets_PCs_eReaders&hash=item4d2798a8ec
Maybe you can get it for 290€. It's a 32gb, white P600, knox 0x0!!!

Last edited:

RaymanFX

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 8, 2011
Hannover
Wow, this thread exploded overnight.
If my calculations are correct, we should be REALLY close to the $300 now.
If everyone here could now donate the proposed value, I can see if my paypal account gets near 250€. If it does, I'll order the device today (if you guys are that quick with sending the donations).

Let's get this rolling :)

Reactions: benni_1994

22sl22

May 21, 2012
London
Wow, this thread exploded overnight.
If my calculations are correct, we should be REALLY close to the $300 now.
If everyone here could now donate the proposed value, I can see if my paypal account gets near 250€. If it does, I'll order the device today (if you guys are that quick with sending the donations).

Let's get this rolling :)
Yup, we did it :)

We should have approximately 264 euros now in total!

Thanks to everyone for their support and donations, now it's time to donate. Here's the list just so people know that the total sum has been reached.
@benni_1994 20 Euros @GrimReaper1908 15 Euros @emilycloud 20 Dollars
@mrtoast 30 Dollars
@talz13 50 Dollars
@mikep2323 25 Dollars @henriavelabarbe 25 Euros @bokmob 25 Dollars
@redbaron 20 Dollars
@JosephFeliciano013 5 Dollars

I excluded the names of people that have already donated, if I put your name in by accident just leave it.
So now donate the euros and dollars, send it via PayPal to [email protected] or click on his profile above

Thank You :good:

Last edited:
Reactions: benni_1994

talz13

Mar 9, 2009
Avon, OH
Yup, we did it :)

We should have approximately 264 euros now in total!

Thanks to everyone for their support and donations, now it's time to donate. Here's the list just so people know that the total sum has been reached.
@benni_1994 20 Euros @GrimReaper1908 15 Euros @emilycloud 20 Dollars
@mrtoast 30 Dollars
@talz13 50 Dollars
@mikep2323 25 Dollars @henriavelabarbe 25 Euros @bokmob 25 Dollars
@redbaron 20 Dollars
@JosephFeliciano013 5 Dollars

I excluded the names of people that have already donated, if I put your name in by accident just leave it.
So now donate the euros and dollars, send it via PayPal to [email protected] or click on his profile above

Thank You :good:
Just sent my $50 over. Thanks for getting the ball rolling on good cm development for our tabs! Any idea what kind of S-Pen support cm may offer, or be available under any custom rom?

22sl22

May 21, 2012
London
Just sent my $50 over. Thanks for getting the ball rolling on good cm development for our tabs! Any idea what kind of S-Pen support cm may offer, or be available under any custom rom?
I just manage the donation side of things, I'm not sure what @RaymanFX has in mind.

From what I know, the S Pen should work fine but without the extra Samsung features which would be quite hard to port. I'll take a look at other S Pen devices like the Note 3 aosp ROMs which should give a rough indicator of what features to expect :good:
Just sent my $20 in. Let me know if we have enough.

Confirmation 10S50245GA0385142
Thanks. We have enough pledges, we just need people to fulfill them which is going very well so far :)

By my estimate we only have about 3 people left who still need to donate unless they haven't posted about it :good:

Sent from my Note 10.1 2014

22sl22

May 21, 2012
London
I have sent 10€ via paypal:
Transaktionscode 24S09725CJ755513K

Best,
Thomas
Awesome, thanks. I don't think you were on the initial list so I'll add you to it :good:
@RaymanFX the pledges have come in really thick and fast which is really amazing so you may as well start looking for deals if you haven't already, only around $35 left. I saw one on Amazon Germany for 327 Euros sold by amazon used and there's more on eBay for less if you want to go down that route :good:

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Reactions: 7786