Interesting Picture

Search This thread

RED_

Jan 5, 2011
London
The teaser posted by T-mobile suggest the home button in the final version is going to be bigger for the new fingerprint scanner. So that's one change we know of. It was clear in the photo they posted on Twitter.

msavic6

Jun 28, 2010
Vancouver
Thanks for posting the pictures!

The S6 is looking good so far, this is most likely a non-final engineering demo device so we should expect some changes in the final version releasing on Sunday.

Edit: Could you confirm or deny the presence of USB 3.1C?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

inetquestion

Oct 15, 2013
s6 - sd card

Hope that initial comments are wrong, but its unlikely from looking at these photos...

Completely understand why phone manufacturers would leave out the SD card, as it leaves room for higher profits on their side by forcing folks to pony up extra dough for higher models. However there is satisfaction in knowing my files can be easily removed from a device if needed... this is especially true if the phone craps out and "you" are unable to wipe it before handing it over. This is similar to why I wouldn't use iTunes or others which force you to move your stuff into their paradigm. I want my crap in my control, as often as possible.
Cool or not, any phone without an SD slot is a deal breaker for me.

allendj81

Sep 26, 2010
LBC, CA
Hope that initial comments are wrong, but its unlikely from looking at these photos...

Completely understand why phone manufacturers would leave out the SD card, as it leaves room for higher profits on their side by forcing folks to pony up extra dough for higher models. However there is satisfaction in knowing my files can be easily removed from a device if needed... this is especially true if the phone craps out and "you" are unable to wipe it before handing it over. This is similar to why I wouldn't use iTunes or others which force you to move your stuff into their paradigm. I want my crap in my control, as often as possible.
Cool or not, any phone without an SD slot is a deal breaker for me.

Thats a great point.

reefur

Jun 1, 2007
Busan-Haeundae
Last pic for a minute. Screen size. Bad pic I know but oh well. This went from random curiosity to mayhem for me so I'm going to back off a bit. Too late now since pics are everywhere but that's my own fault. I had nothing to hide and it made me naive. I meant no harm, we are all curious and big fans of the Galaxy phones.

Last edited:

dandroid13

Dec 19, 2010
Porto Alegre
Radio?? really? get a lower end device if you are looking for a radio on a top end device on 2015.

Same here, but lets wait and see what happens on sunday, because that teaser by Samsung has a different profile...

B-Tz1vkIMAAhnDT.jpg:large

rps20150225_130758.jpg

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Can't say where it's from but it's from AT&T directly. Obviously a prototype or test model and it says not for sale on the package. Obviously a Samsung phone, I was scared to play with it much but seems a glass back and front with metal on the sides. I apologize if this is being posted in the wrong section.
    And FYI, it boots although I booted one I had permission to do so on. I left the other alone, same model. Definitely glass back, feels solid as heck, runs android 5.0.2., no more finger swipe, just press like iPhone/iPad. This thread has gotten a bit out of hand. My fault, my curiosity has led to craziness. Im going to let others do the work going forward. Also, this IS the s6 whether you like it or not albeit not final version. I confirmed by turning the 2nd unit I got my hands on obviously. Pictures have not done this phone justice, it's actually pretty nice. It's weird, people complain about Samsung's build quality and point at HTC and Apple as examples of solid build quality, Samsung takes cues from them and they get ripped? I guess you can't make everyone happy. I'm fine without removable battery but the SD card being gone does piss me off..... To each their own, I know people are passionate about what they want or need. Anyways..... Voila