• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Internal memory[Solved]

Search This thread

robertino100

May 17, 2013
Craiova
Who can make me a tutorial about increasing internal memory? (My WFS is rooted). I know there is a way to make smth with sd card i think. I just want a way to increase internal memory.
Thx for reading and your help will be appreciated!

Sent from my Wildfire S A510e using XDA Free mobile app

Last edited:

hussey08

Dec 8, 2013
Lahore
Who can make me a tutorial about increasing internal memory? (My WFS is rooted). I know there is a way to make smth with sd card i think. I just want a way to increase internal memory.

FIRST OF ALL STOP POSTING THE SAME THINGS THAT HAVE BEEN ALREADY POSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad:
SECOND TRY AND ASK UNCLE GOOGLE:p:p:p
THIRDLY THANK ME FOR GUIDING YOU IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION!!!:cool::cool::cool:

Aditroid

May 14, 2014

Try this : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1716124 and let me know if you run into any problems.

PS1 : Try to give the full details of your phone ( like ROM you are using and stuff ). May be it helps to guide you in a perfect direction. ;)

PS2 : Googling the issue may save your and our time :silly:

Reactions: robertino100

lainhk

Aug 20, 2013
Hong Kong
Storage full using int2ext+, Stock ROM with cool features and only 370MB used

I'm using Crossfire77's great Stock ROM with Cool Features, plus Int2Ext+ and EXT3 partition. I've limited my applications to a total of 370MB out of a 970MB partition, and I'm still running into storage problems. If I try to click on a browser link, for example, the browser won't open with a "Storage full" error message. I note that background apps like AVAST will also force close at times.

Any ideas regarding the problem and solution?

Thanks.

csoulr666

Jun 30, 2011
Aligarh
I'm using Crossfire77's great Stock ROM with Cool Features, plus Int2Ext+ and EXT3 partition. I've limited my applications to a total of 370MB out of a 970MB partition, and I'm still running into storage problems. If I try to click on a browser link, for example, the browser won't open with a "Storage full" error message. I note that background apps like AVAST will also force close at times.

Thanks.

INT2EXT+ keeps data/data in the internal storage rather than in the EXT partition, this results in faster performance. This folder contains data of your installed apps. The "Storage full" error comes because of increased data files either due to a big app or a installing a lot of apps. So 350MB is actually the max you should fill in this script

If you want to make full use of the EXT partition, use INT2EXT scripts(without the +), but you will have to sacrifice a bit of speed for storage

Reactions: lainhk

robertino100

May 17, 2013
Craiova
Solved. I have partitioned my sdcard using cwm recovery(512 mb out of 3966mb allocated to ext partition) and then installing int2ext4+. Works fine.

Sent from my PMP5785C_QUAD using XDA Free mobile app

lainhk

Aug 20, 2013
Hong Kong
Internal memory

So that means that there is only ~70MB of internal memory available after what the ROM itself uses? Wow, that is lower than I'd expected, even after having removed as much of the HTC bloatware as possible. Perhaps to set expectation appropriately for the WFS, when describing the INT2EXT+ script, instead of saying that 100MB of internal memory is needed for every 500MB of total memory, it would be better to say that 50MB of internal memory is needed for every 250MB if total memory! Thanks.

Dec 19, 2013
chennai

black screen solution thread

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=27735843#post27735843

increasing internal storage thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVsbY9pVCH4

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Try this : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1716124 and let me know if you run into any problems.

PS1 : Try to give the full details of your phone ( like ROM you are using and stuff ). May be it helps to guide you in a perfect direction. ;)

PS2 : Googling the issue may save your and our time :silly:
    Something that worked for me was removing apps I didnt use with Link2Sd, and merging updated system apps into system. Then moved everything else to SD and. Hope it helps!

Thanks.

INT2EXT+ keeps data/data in the internal storage rather than in the EXT partition, this results in faster performance. This folder contains data of your installed apps. The "Storage full" error comes because of increased data files either due to a big app or a installing a lot of apps. So 350MB is actually the max you should fill in this script

If you want to make full use of the EXT partition, use INT2EXT scripts(without the +), but you will have to sacrifice a bit of speed for storage