International Model vs US Model Back Plate

Search This thread

theorioles33

Feb 15, 2011
Does anyone know if the i9300 S3 has the same snap off back plate as the US SGH-i747 version? I ask because eBay has a bunch of replacement back plates in different colors but the auctions say S3/SIII/i9300. Not sure if that means only the S3 i9300 version or both. Thanks for any responses.

Reactions: jsntrenkler

dbzgod

May 4, 2012
Yes the back plates are the same as is the whole outside design of the phone between NA and International models.

I scratched my backing with my keys so I ordered a replacement off ebay said it was for I9300 it fits just fine.

Sent from my SGH-I747M

theorioles33

Feb 15, 2011
Thanks so much. I'm gonna order one. Or two. :)

Just ordered the black carbon fiber one. Should look sweet with the white front.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda premium

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yes the back plates are the same as is the whole outside design of the phone between NA and International models.

I scratched my backing with my keys so I ordered a replacement off ebay said it was for I9300 it fits just fine.

Sent from my SGH-I747M
    Does anyone know if the i9300 S3 has the same snap off back plate as the US SGH-i747 version? I ask because eBay has a bunch of replacement back plates in different colors but the auctions say S3/SIII/i9300. Not sure if that means only the S3 i9300 version or both. Thanks for any responses.