International-only [NOH-NX9] Mate 40 Pro native GMS (non-root non-virtual) for Google-login

Search This thread

savoisien73

Nov 16, 2012
Hi,

Dualspace 3.2.7 :
VirusTotal
Capture_2021-01-11_160934.jpg

And tool.silentinstaller14.origin is :
Doctor Web news (drweb.com)
Capture_2021-01-11_161043.jpg

then no problem, this file is clean and it's working for me
(CIC bank, Alien Shooter, Ajax alarm, YouTube, AllTrails, google play store)

Tankarddd

Apr 20, 2018
good day everyone! my app gallery writes the file is no longer available. Perhaps because of the region. I will be grateful for the apk,indicated in the video above

ostwindxi

Dec 24, 2020
Dual space:
HandyParken, not possible to login
Deutschbahn, sometimes auto quit
Postbank, not work
Comdirect, not work
Comdirect photoTAN, not work
Commerzbank, not work
Commerzbank photoTAN, not work
ShareNow, not work
Flightradar 24, not possible to locate, frequently no data updates
Youtube, flash quit
Now play store no response

Overall, this dualspace is only a little better than nothing, very unstable

xster

Dec 10, 2009
I wasn't interested in the virtual path and I'm stubborn so I tried the lzplay path again with the com.lzplay.helper restore file from the John Wang video. Indeed shows a "this device is not supported" error.

Nothing interested showed up on logcat to hint at what the issue might be either.

kli

Nov 30, 2005
My NOH-NX9 with EMUI 11.0.0.132 also doesn't have a way to install native GSM too.
The only way to get it around a bit is via dualspace 3.2.7

look forward to getting a better way to support native GMS, due to some hard requirement from local bank apps...

Attachments

• DualSpace-3-2-7.zip
    8.9 MB · Views: 58

rowihel2012

Oct 13, 2012
My NOH-NX9 with EMUI 11.0.0.132 also doesn't have a way to install native GSM too.
The only way to get it around a bit is via dualspace 3.2.7

look forward to getting a better way to support native GMS, due to some hard requirement from local bank apps...
Use ourplay app
Search it in google
It is better

Reactions: kli

kli

Nov 30, 2005
Use ourplay app
Search it in google
It is better

I tried the apk from m.ourplay.net and installed it. when opening it, it reported with the below error:

Code:
Sorry,this product is not available in your area, only for mainland China. QQ feedback group: 545334161

The <dualspace> seemed to be not very reliable neither, playstore/youtube stops working after 1 day.

Reactions: xson

kxra

Jun 27, 2016
I tried to open Duo in DualSpace and now it crashes. I tried clearing cache, it still won't open. Is anyone else able to open Duo?

daxter125

Oct 14, 2013
Dual space:
HandyParken, not possible to login
Deutschbahn, sometimes auto quit
Postbank, not work
Comdirect, not work
Comdirect photoTAN, not work
Commerzbank, not work
Commerzbank photoTAN, not work
ShareNow, not work
Flightradar 24, not possible to locate, frequently no data updates
Youtube, flash quit
Now play store no response

Overall, this dualspace is only a little better than nothing, very unstable

The DB Navigator is in the Appgallery...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210131_022626_com.huawei.appmarket.jpg
    Screenshot_20210131_022626_com.huawei.appmarket.jpg
    683.2 KB · Views: 148

kxra

Jun 27, 2016
I have the exact same Problem with another App, it's really annoying it opens for a few Seconds but then crashes...

I also can't install updates or new apps from the play store in DualSpace.

If I clear the app data and set it up all over again, I can install apps from the play store, but if I leave it overnight I can no longer install any updates or new apps. Google must have put out some update to play services which blocks DualSpace.

Reactions: xson

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Welcome... Gspace 1.0.7
    Googlefier and then BadMania98s push notification process has got pretty much everything working. I'm finally happy with my device.
    On Mate40 pro ??
    I don't think so ...
    Download Vanced manager from vancedapp.com, run the manager and install MicroG and YouTube Vanced.
    In Ourplay I was able to run everything that didn't work in Gspace or DualSpace.

LE: for YouTube Vanced you must follow few steps, to be able to login:
    - install MicroG, then YouTube Vanced. Don't open YouTube now.
    - Go to MicroG settings page, switch off Google cloud messaging, then switch off Google device registration.
    - Now you can open YouTube Vanced and login with your account. Choose the option for login with Huawei device.
    I will keep this post updated if working solutions are shared.

Native Solutions (with push notifications, location services, google login):
    • None so far. 😢
    Virtual Machine environments:
    • OurPlay (Chinese-only interface, but uses system languge for installed apps)
    • DualSpace (loses ability to install apps/updates after a day)
    • VMOS (old android v7, with virtual root and Xposed)
    • VPhoneGaGa (old Android v7, with virtual root)

Since many threads have confusion about methods which only work for Chinese version, please help confirm GMS installation methods for the international version, so we can test properly. Because Google apps are what many of our coworkers, colleagues, and friends use we unfortunately can't just abandon them. Therefore, only solutions that work with login to Google services (not just GMS but actual Google authentication, like for Gmail, Google Voice, YouTube Music, Meet, Chat, Maps, Calendar, Photos, etc.) will be accepted.

Apparently MicroG only works for apps which don't need to use Google login, has anyone found a real solution? Is there any downside to install Chinese firmware onto the phone (will OTA updates still work)? https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...o-international-mate-40-pro-possible.4196699/

While we wait for the hackers and modders to work around Google's ban, let's…
    • Contact app developers about publishing to the Huawei AppGallery and share their replies
    • See how we can help figure out solutions
    • Share alternatives we are using to the Google(-dependent) services we have been locked in to (I will add best to this list)

Google Alternatives
    Hi guys,

I just tried OurPlay. Previously I wasn't able to use it because it required China region. This time it works fine. The menus are in Chinese but it works and it is far better than gspace or dual space. At least for me the others are very unstable and also location was a problem but with OurPlay everything seems fine for now.
    I don't know what they changed to allow usage with other regions but I advise you to try it!
    Good luck. :)
    Don’t worry, wait patiently, there will be good news soon
    Added services for this video. The file is taken from the 4pda forum. Optimized for huawei ads removed
    I read in a video posted on youtube that a chinese app ourplay its like a chinese version of playstore installs gms for emui 11.

Tried installing the app the only problem is it you can only use the app with a china IP address so i couldnt fully verify if it works or not.

Anybody wanna try for mate 40 international phones?

Installer can be downloaded on their site ourplay.net
    Change your phone language in Chinese and it will work.
    the app works when you change language to Chinese? or are you talking about the website?

I just tested this. The app doesn't work for anything requiring a Google login (e.g. Gmail doesn't open at all). The OurPlay app "works" if you set and keep your device's language to Chinese, but if you change it back, it gives you the error again.

This is a non-starter because when it "Installs" GMS for the Google Play Store, it is a separate environment and any apps you install through there do not show up on your homescreen or in your Android settings which show you the list of apps installed on your device. You cannot access the apps installed through this Play Store unless you open through the OurPlay app, so you can only use them if they don't require Google authentication AND you keep your phone in Chinese.

For this reason I do not think this qualifies as a solution and I am not adding it to the original post. Let's keep trying and pushing more to support the Huawei AppGallery.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone