International-only [NOH-NX9] Mate 40 Pro native GMS (non-root non-virtual) for Google-login

Tankarddd

Apr 20, 2018
good day everyone! my app gallery writes the file is no longer available. Perhaps because of the region. I will be grateful for the apk,indicated in the video above

ostwindxi

Dec 24, 2020
Dual space:
HandyParken, not possible to login
Deutschbahn, sometimes auto quit
Postbank, not work
Comdirect, not work
Comdirect photoTAN, not work
Commerzbank, not work
Commerzbank photoTAN, not work
ShareNow, not work
Flightradar 24, not possible to locate, frequently no data updates
Youtube, flash quit
Now play store no response

Overall, this dualspace is only a little better than nothing, very unstable

xster

Dec 10, 2009
I wasn't interested in the virtual path and I'm stubborn so I tried the lzplay path again with the com.lzplay.helper restore file from the John Wang video. Indeed shows a "this device is not supported" error.

Nothing interested showed up on logcat to hint at what the issue might be either.

kli

Nov 30, 2005
My NOH-NX9 with EMUI 11.0.0.132 also doesn't have a way to install native GSM too.
The only way to get it around a bit is via dualspace 3.2.7

look forward to getting a better way to support native GMS, due to some hard requirement from local bank apps...

Attachments

rowihel2012

Oct 13, 2012
My NOH-NX9 with EMUI 11.0.0.132 also doesn't have a way to install native GSM too.
The only way to get it around a bit is via dualspace 3.2.7

look forward to getting a better way to support native GMS, due to some hard requirement from local bank apps...
Use ourplay app
Search it in google
It is better

Reactions: kli

kli

Nov 30, 2005
Use ourplay app
Search it in google
It is better
I tried the apk from m.ourplay.net and installed it. when opening it, it reported with the below error:

Code:
Sorry,this product is not available in your area, only for mainland China. QQ feedback group: 545334161
The <dualspace> seemed to be not very reliable neither, playstore/youtube stops working after 1 day.

Reactions: xson

kxra

Jun 27, 2016
I tried to open Duo in DualSpace and now it crashes. I tried clearing cache, it still won't open. Is anyone else able to open Duo?

daxter125

Oct 14, 2013
Dual space:
HandyParken, not possible to login
Deutschbahn, sometimes auto quit
Postbank, not work
Comdirect, not work
Comdirect photoTAN, not work
Commerzbank, not work
Commerzbank photoTAN, not work
ShareNow, not work
Flightradar 24, not possible to locate, frequently no data updates
Youtube, flash quit
Now play store no response

Overall, this dualspace is only a little better than nothing, very unstable
The DB Navigator is in the Appgallery...

Attachments

kxra

Jun 27, 2016
I have the exact same Problem with another App, it's really annoying it opens for a few Seconds but then crashes...
I also can't install updates or new apps from the play store in DualSpace.

If I clear the app data and set it up all over again, I can install apps from the play store, but if I leave it overnight I can no longer install any updates or new apps. Google must have put out some update to play services which blocks DualSpace.

Reactions: xson