• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. To discuss, report bugs and other issues, use this thread.

Interop Unlock

th0mas96

Nov 23, 2012
Hey,
This goes specially you, @GoodDayToDie and @-W_O_L_F-, but also to all others contributing to wp8 development and hacking. I've actively been following your posts and luckily, you finally succeeded! What I want to ask you, can one of you start a new thread (in development and hacking), just for the current progress? It's a bit confusing, the way to interop block is hidden in a debug thread and there's already another thread by wolf with an xap.
I know you're probably pretty stressed, but it'd be really good to see what's actually possible at the moment, and if you could say a bit about the question if this unlock on the Ativ S helps with unlocking other devices would be awesome as well. @reker also mentioned that his Ascend W1 jailbreak helps a lot with other devices, but there's never been an update..

Last but not least, LOTS of thanks for your work!!

PS: I've put this in general since it's more a "request" and has nothing to do with hacking, I hope this is ok.

Reactions: compu829
Our Apps
Get our official app! (coming soon)
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone