Interview from Square Enix about Android gaming & Xperia PLAY

Search This thread
Just read this, not superbly imteresting. They do mention that they are serious about Android as a platform. Dont know how true that is, yes we have FF1 & FF3 out now and the Crystal Defenders. Guess time will tell. In the article they do mention Crystal Dynamics working on a new Laura Croft game for 2013 and they mention it will be on a new game console..... PS4, Xbox 720? Time will tell, for now.. just sharing.

http://blogs.sonymobile.com/games/2012/07/17/square-enix-were-serious-about-developing-for-android/

Reactions: edwarddd

fma965

Nov 20, 2011
cyanlabs.net
Yea hopefully they completely fix the security on the ps4 the ps3 is a joke with 8 out of 10 players hacking it just to cheat!!

Sent from my R800a using XDA App

I have a hacked ps3 but you can't go on psn aka Sen.you have to use a legit ps3 with the modded patch. Sony only recently prevented this however

Sent from my Xperia Play using Tapatalk 2

akolita

Jul 4, 2012
Yea hopefully they completely fix the security on the ps4 the ps3 is a joke with 8 out of 10 players hacking it just to cheat!!

Sent from my R800a using XDA App

Does it matter if anyone is cheating in any of Square Enix game? Since the only one that have multi is Guardian of Light...

And to end off-topic - there's also Chrono Trigger on Android from them ( I dunno if it's in English, though).
What I hope is that they will focus on porting the PSX an maybe PSP games, not games-that-pretend-to-be-just-like-on-consoles ( vide Lara Croft & GoL).
And God save us from any FF XIII-13 or FF Together XIII...

Wytapatalkowane z Xperii Play

Top Liked Posts