• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Introduce / Root-etc.

Search This thread

KuroXIV

Jun 24, 2021
Hey so where do I start I'm just an internet dude and anime freak; P; D who has been familiar with the field of `` CODING / CODEX '' for some time, but it's more on the PC than on the mobile phone and since For a while I thought to myself, 'Mhm, why not do it for your mobile phone and learn Android and more in life' so I searched and searched until I came across this page and looked at the whole thing and really have to admit this is one of the best sites when it comes to ROM / Rooting and I wanted to get on the ship and be part of the XDA community and am looking forward to collecting new experiences and learning a lot from it :)) And therefore me too have a Sony Xperia 10 II and that is very new and also a little more difficult to root because it also has Android 11 I looked for pages and have now ended up here Thank you for listening / reading along c:

Reactions: orb_selektor

orb_selektor

Forum Moderator - Welcomer
Staff member
XDA App Taskforce
Hey so where do I start I'm just an internet dude and anime freak; P; D who has been familiar with the field of `` CODING / CODEX '' for some time, but it's more on the PC than on the mobile phone and since For a while I thought to myself, 'Mhm, why not do it for your mobile phone and learn Android and more in life' so I searched and searched until I came across this page and looked at the whole thing and really have to admit this is one of the best sites when it comes to ROM / Rooting and I wanted to get on the ship and be part of the XDA community and am looking forward to collecting new experiences and learning a lot from it :)) And therefore me too have a Sony Xperia 10 II and that is very new and also a little more difficult to root because it also has Android 11 I looked for pages and have now ended up here Thank you for listening / reading along c:
Welcome aboard
Sure youll find ways to improve your device in here. Enjoy!

Reactions: KuroXIV

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Welcome aboard
    Sure youll find ways to improve your device in here. Enjoy!