Introduce yourself! What's your XDA story?

Search This thread
Hello to everyone. I'm Thomas from Italy, I lurked a little bit in the past this site, but never decided to join because coding isn't my best and i felt useless.

but just few days ago I found a simply but useful app I was missing since I changed my smartphone.
Also i'm trying to know more about adb for system accent color (and customization in general) and beacause ofthe new phone I want to share and learn more :)
So here I am!

( I'm learning and praticing english all by myself)

Reactions: Kandyegirl

orb3000

Forum Moderator - Welcomer
Staff member
XDA App Taskforce
  • Hello to everyone. I'm Thomas from Italy, I lurked a little bit in the past this site, but never decided to join because coding isn't my best and i felt useless.

but just few days ago I found a simply but useful app I was missing since I changed my smartphone.
    Also i'm trying to know more about adb for system accent color (and customization in general) and beacause ofthe new phone I want to share and learn more :)
    So here I am!

Ciao Thomas Benvenutto a XDA!
    What device you have?
    Enjoy your stay in the forums!

orb3000

Staff member
    XDA App Taskforce
  • svetius.
    Could someone create inventory entry for Samsung Galaxy A41?
    Maybe you can ask here

Hawkeye64

May 3, 2021
    Hi all,
    I bought a chinese head unit for my car no buttons just a reset hole and it is stuck on the Loadscreen . I came here for some help and so far I have managed to get it to stick on the 1st boot screen now so there is some progress, I know I can restore it to the previous problem I just need it to get past the load screen. It would be a lot easier with log files to look at but I enjoy a challenge but if I solve it I will let you know my process and fix. i have the USB update files from the company I bought it from but it runs these and then still hangs. Cheers All Hawk

orb3000

Staff member
    XDA App Taskforce
  • Hi all,
    I bought a chinese head unit for my car no buttons just a reset hole and it is stuck on the Loadscreen . I came here for some help and so far I have managed to get it to stick on the 1st boot screen now so there is some progress, I know I can restore it to the previous problem I just need it to get past the load screen. It would be a lot easier with log files to look at but I enjoy a challenge but if I solve it I will let you know my process and fix. i have the USB update files from the company I bought it from but it runs these and then still hangs. Cheers All Hawk
    Welcome to XDA!
    Hope this section helps
    Enjoy your stay!

F308

Feb 25, 2013
    EU
    Maybe you can ask here
    Thank you.
    I didn't find mentioned thread before.
    There were requests for Galaxy A41 dated Feb 24, March 11, so far device doesn't appear during search.
    Wrote my request, too.

Gingko_fr

Apr 21, 2021
    Pantin, IDF
    gingko.ovh
    Bonjour Gingko, welcome to XDA!
    There is vast knowledge and a great community around, sure youll find something cool to do with that device.
    Enjoy your stay!

P.S. if you happen to be interested in develop something for HTC Universal or HTC U11+ would be amazing! :)
    Hello Orb3000,

Thank you very much for your welcome. :)

I suppose that I can't develop for any HTC smartphone without owning at least one of the corresponding model? :)

Torquen

Hello everybody! I have just registered on this page after years of visits to find a solution to the problems that arose in the multiple mobile phones that I have had (from my first mobile, a Motorola Microtac to the current one, a Xiaomi Mi 9T). I will continue in this community, most of the time to seek help and as much as possible helping with my experience. Greetings to all.

XiaoAnna

May 5, 2021
    Atlanta
    uwpix.org
    Hi Everyone! I am Anna. I'm a newbie in the tech industry, but I have already learned some skills. Almost 1 year ago, I started to learn about the industry and started to create something new. I am passionate about the visual part of web sites, so I work as a web designer. Now I am thinking of learning coding.
    This forum actually helps me a lot, but there are still enough unclear questions...

orb3000

Staff member
    XDA App Taskforce
  • Hi Everyone! I am Anna. I'm a newbie in the tech industry, but I have already learned some skills. Almost 1 year ago, I started to learn about the industry and started to create something new. I am passionate about the visual part of web sites, so I work as a web designer. Now I am thinking of learning coding.
    This forum actually helps me a lot, but there are still enough unclear questions...
    Hello everybody! I have just registered on this page after years of visits to find a solution to the problems that arose in the multiple mobile phones that I have had (from my first mobile, a Motorola Microtac to the current one, a Xiaomi Mi 9T). I will continue in this community, most of the time to seek help and as much as possible helping with my experience. Greetings to all.
    Welcome to XDA!
    Glad now youre a member
    Enjoy your stay
    Hi Everyone! I am Anna. I'm a newbie in the tech industry, but I have already learned some skills. Almost 1 year ago, I started to learn about the industry and started to create something new. I am passionate about the visual part of web sites, so I work as a web designer. Now I am thinking of learning coding.
    Welcome Anna!
    What device are you on?
    Enjoy the forums

svetius

User Experience Admin
  • Dec 23, 2009
    Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2
    OnePlus 9 Pro
    Hello to everyone. I'm Thomas from Italy, I lurked a little bit in the past this site, but never decided to join because coding isn't my best and i felt useless.

So here I am!

Welcome!

svetius

User Experience Admin
  • Dec 23, 2009
    Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2
    OnePlus 9 Pro
    Hello, I'm Samsung Galaxy S8, and I'm here for looking for custom ROM recovery, TWRP, flash recovery, Customized control on every App,
    You'll find all that in the Galaxy S8 forum!

Gazza20

May 6, 2021
    Hi Everybody my name is Gareth I have join xda in hope of finding a solution for my favorite paper weight sorry I meant phone which is Network blocked. Feel free to let me know if you have any advise? Cheers
    Gareth

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      tks per il tuo lavoro
      Grazie
      4. Use the English language.

We understand that with all the different nationalities, not everyone speaks English well, but please try. If you're really unable to post in English, use an online translator. You're free to include your original message in your own language, below the English translation. (This rule covers your posts, profile entries and signature). You could try :- https://translate.google.com/ or https://www.babelfish.com/ or use one of your choice.
      Hello my name is Sebastian.

I am a Android user

First flashed smartphone : Sony Xperia Go
      Now using Poco F1 LOS/ Poco x3 stock

Trying to convince people to use official lineage os instead of buying a new phone with minimal to no access.

But I guess that's life

I like it to be here because here is so many content to use from if you are ready to get into the materia.

Thanks to the XDA team and all the developers and people with helpful hints.
      Welcome aboard Sebastian!
      And enjoy your stay
      I am a Redmi 5 user and I am here in XDA to find a way to root my phone and also see that, if there is any possibility that I can upgrade the Android version as mine is stuck at version 8.
      Olehana Porugal
      Introduction. Well I'm that engineer who builds but looks to others to program. Thanks to all those Lab student instructors for helping me pass C++.. 😆 but really thank you. I've been on here a lot in the past few years looking for Android solutions. I figured it was past time to register. Also got a new prob.. a Galaxy Tab A with Android 10 U3 OS that's in a perpetual reboot loop into download mode. I can stop it by holding vol keys simultaneously but repeats as soon as I try putting it back into Odin mode. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
      Thanks

John Jr
      Hi, my name is tirimen.
      I'm having problems with my beloved Pixel4xl, so I'm here to ask for help!
      I just hope this problem will be solved.
      More than anything, XDA is a community, and we're all here for different reasons.

Some are here to mod their phone--some joined just to ask a question. Or perhaps, like many, you joined so long ago, you have no idea why you're here (which is totally fine! we've been around for almost a decade). :cool: And we're in the process of making XDA more useful to everyone here now that we've moved to much better forum software.

But we'd love to know your XDA story: why are you here, and who are you? What's your day job, what phones do you have, where do you live, what do you like to do for fun? We'd love to get to know you!

Also, be sure to spend some time filling out your profile:

And also adding what phones you have to your inventory:

:cowboy: thanks and welcome. I'm one of the guys in charge and my DMs are always open if you ever want to chat or even complain.

Go ahead and make a new thread in this forum instead of replying to this post.
      Very interested in Android technology and rooting.. that being said I used to be able to root a Android phone fairly easily but this was 10 years ago but now it has become more difficult for me
      Hi everyone.
      I stumbled across this site years ago, and have re-visited on rare occasions (I'm not a tech savvy user), but never really felt the need to sign up until now. I recently got an LG G5 on ultra cheap as a secondary phone. I've always had an interest in their handsets, but ironically, never got around to actually buy one until LG shut down their phone division. Anyway, with the free time I have nowadays, I thought I'd tinker with this device a bit.
      tks per il tuo lavoro
      Grazie
      4. Use the English language.

We understand that with all the different nationalities, not everyone speaks English well, but please try. If you're really unable to post in English, use an online translator. You're free to include your original message in your own language, below the English translation. (This rule covers your posts, profile entries and signature). You could try :- https://translate.google.com/ or https://www.babelfish.com/ or use one of your choice.
      Hi my name is Jonathan. I have a galaxy S10 and A520. Hope to learn a lot from everyone.
    Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone