• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Introducing Jack

Search This thread

Bigjack44

Sep 24, 2021
Hi All

Looking forward to my time at this great forum.

I've done some very basic programming in the past and would like to get into building android apps / adding features and bots to existing apps. I really hope this is the right forum as there is an overwhelming amount of android forums haha.

Reactions: orb_selektor

orb_selektor

Forum Moderator - Welcomer
Staff member
XDA App Taskforce
Hi All

I've done some very basic programming in the past and would like to get into building android apps / adding features and bots to existing apps. I really hope this is the right forum as there is an overwhelming amount of android forums haha.
You came to the best place, welcome aboard!

Reactions: Bigjack44

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi All

Hi All

You came to the best place, welcome aboard!