• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Introducing Myself

Search This thread
Hello!! I am Sakodie.I am glad joining the community and I hope I will get help.I am from Africa and the entire African mobile market is being led by Chinese Manufacturers (Especially Transsion Holdings- Tecno, Infinix and Itel) But so far, there's little to no online help concerning these brands, putting us Africans behind. For example I own the Tecno Spark 4 KC8 upgraded to Android 10 but there is no online TWRP or any other custom recovery for it (you can only be chanced to see that of Tecno Spark 4 Lite- which is still not even to an extent). Also, there seems to hardly be a tutorial explaining how to root such phones.

I hope the Developers in this forum will try to put Africa on the map too.

Thanks, Sakodie

Reactions: orb_selektor

orb_selektor

Forum Moderator - Welcomer
Staff member
XDA App Taskforce
Hello!! I am Sakodie.I am glad joining the community and I hope I will get help.I am from Africa and the entire African mobile market is being led by Chinese Manufacturers (Especially Transsion Holdings- Tecno, Infinix and Itel) But so far, there's little to no online help concerning these brands, putting us Africans behind. For example I own the Tecno Spark 4 KC8 upgraded to Android 10 but there is no online TWRP or any other custom recovery for it (you can only be chanced to see that of Tecno Spark 4 Lite- which is still not even to an extent). Also, there seems to hardly be a tutorial explaining how to root such phones.

Thanks, Sakodie
Welcome to XDA!
Glad to have africans around!

Reactions: Sakodie King TI

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thanks, Sakodie

Thanks, Sakodie
    Welcome to XDA!
    Glad to have africans around!