• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Introducing myself

Search This thread

Cmdr_Colstel

Oct 3, 2021
Hello XDA,
I've known about you guys for awhile but kept putting off my registration. I think what you guys do here is GREAT ! I've had a Nexus 5 before (Oneplus 8 now) and I think I will convert it to a Linux phone soon. I like to program (C++, Python), so I am quite attracted to a forum like this where I can get in touch with others with similar interests. Hope to be more involved now that I have more free time. Thanks Again !!

Reactions: orb_selektor

orb_selektor

Forum Moderator - Welcomer
Staff member
XDA App Taskforce
Hello XDA,
I've known about you guys for awhile but kept putting off my registration. I think what you guys do here is GREAT ! I've had a Nexus 5 before (Oneplus 8 now) and I think I will convert it to a Linux phone soon. I like to program (C++, Python), so I am quite attracted to a forum like this where I can get in touch with others with similar interests. Hope to be more involved now that I have more free time. Thanks Again !!
Hello and welcome aboard!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello XDA,