• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Introduction

Search This thread

Iutech

May 3, 2021
Hi all.
I'm a tech worker in a public education facility, I have been assigned a work phone and there is no way I keep it on Google Android.

But I'm not experienced with Lineage OS so I may have a lot of questions coming soon.

Last edited:

Iutech

May 3, 2021
Also, I wanted to post in another thread (about my work phone) and it asked me to login, and when I tried to login I got an error message.
NoScript blocks (as it should) all scripts except those from xda-developers.com, and uMatrix blocks (as it should) all redirections.

Is there something that I should authorize so as to be able to login ?

orb_selektor

Forum Moderator - Welcomer
Staff member
XDA App Taskforce
Hi all.
I'm a tech worker in a public education facility, I have been assigned a work phone and there is no way I keep it on Google Android.

But I'm not experienced with Lineage OS so I may have a lot of questions coming soon.
Welcome to XDA
Have a good read on the forum rules
Enjoy your stay

Reactions: galaxys

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi all.

Welcome to XDA
    Have a good read on the forum rules
    Enjoy your stay