Introduction

Search This thread

HeRulez

Aug 14, 2022
Gurugram, India
Hello, i hope everyone is fine, performing well, having healthy and happy life, well I am new on XDA form India and make my place in android development with your support and smile, as i am passionate about android development, the inspiration in my life which lead me to android development is my friend Yash Rastogi a Recognized Member in XDA forum as he installed linux (kali) on my laptop reason hacking wifi of my neighbour lol as i belong to a restriced family and in fact i use mobile data from my main account balance to surf internet when i was small and was getting 200mb data pack of rupees 50 when i become bit old, from early age of 9yrs as i remember i was a computer lover and visit every settings and system files and try to modify it and sometimes break windows XP lol, ok so back on track about kali and hacking so we successfully hacked my neighbour wifi and used his all 50gb left internet lol, from that point these things started building in my mind and i am/was really passionated, but destiny was kind of not happy with me and due to poor performance in my studies, my father told me to take commerce stream, at this point my career and my passion took a far seperation but in college i used to teach Computer Science teachers and Students of computer branch, well i got appreciated too with teachers and cs students as i was a commerce student and gained a vast knowledge about CS related things so, as i am now 26, employed but still want to keep my passion as a part-time with me as in android development community. That's all. Thank You..

Reactions: ipdev and orb3000

orb3000

Forum Moderator - Welcomer
Staff member
XDA App Taskforce
Hello, i hope everyone is fine, performing well, having healthy and happy life, well I am new on XDA form India and make my place in android development with your support and smile, as i am passionate about android development, the inspiration in my life which lead me to android development is my friend Yash Rastogi a Recognized Member in XDA forum as he installed linux (kali) on my laptop reason hacking wifi of my neighbour lol as i belong to a restriced family and in fact i use mobile data from my main account balance to surf internet when i was small and was getting 200mb data pack of rupees 50 when i become bit old, from early age of 9yrs as i remember i was a computer lover and visit every settings and system files and try to modify it and sometimes break windows XP lol, ok so back on track about kali and hacking so we successfully hacked my neighbour wifi and used his all 50gb left internet lol, from that point these things started building in my mind and i am/was really passionated, but destiny was kind of not happy with me and due to poor performance in my studies, my father told me to take commerce stream, at this point my career and my passion took a far seperation but in college i used to teach Computer Science teachers and Students of computer branch, well i got appreciated too with teachers and cs students as i was a commerce student and gained a vast knowledge about CS related things so, as i am now 26, employed but still want to keep my passion as a part-time with me as in android development community. That's all. Thank You..
You have come to the right place, welcome to XDA!

Reactions: HeRulez and ipdev

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You have come to the right place, welcome to XDA!