Introduction

Search This thread

ChuckNye

Sep 30, 2022
Roseville CA
Hey all and thank you Tom and Andrew for your warm reception. ChuckNye here. This is a perfect intro to me; my story is more similar. First, let me say that, because I've been asked the question most of my life, I have no idea who Bill is, however, I am pretty sure we are related. The Nye family of America goes back to the landing of the Abigale in Plymouth MA in 1628. My story started in 1963 in Winchester, NV. That is a different long story.
I attempted to introduce myself a couple of times but somehow clicked something wrong and lost it. There is the beginning of my story.

Reactions: ipdev and orb3000

orb3000

Forum Moderator - Welcomer
Staff member
XDA App Taskforce
Hey all and thank you Tom and Andrew for your warm reception. ChuckNye here. This is a perfect intro to me; my story is more similar. First, let me say that, because I've been asked the question most of my life, I have no idea who Bill is, however, I am pretty sure we are related. The Nye family of America goes back to the landing of the Abigale in Plymouth MA in 1628. My story started in 1963 in Winchester, NV. That is a different long story.
I attempted to introduce myself a couple of times but somehow clicked something wrong and lost it. There is the beginning of my story.
Hi and welcome to XDA!

Reactions: ipdev

ChuckNye

Sep 30, 2022
Roseville CA
Okay, now that we have my story started, let me get into my pressing issue. I have a Qlink wireless Septer 8 tablet. I had started it up well enough and installed a program or two. Then I installed my Norton web protector and a few more updates. Soon after it froze up. I uninstalled Norton but still, it would not work.
I decided to put it back to factory specs and start over. From that point on I have not been able to get it back. I am stuck with a screen that says "Hi" and down below that there is a start button. There is no movement of anything. I have run everything on that screen where it has the factory reset and fast boot and the bootloader. I can do nothing else with it.

Can anyone here please lend me a digit or two, and a little guidance?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi and welcome to XDA!