Introduction

Search This thread

Loulou123x

Nov 28, 2022
Hello my name is Loulou and I'm from New Orleans,La. I've been out here in Georgia for 16 years doing time. Upside about that is 4 more to go and I will be flying like most folks. I'm 36 ,male, and very studious, my mind travels a lot when I get my hand on something new. I have a phone and two tablets I'm learning to operate and goal is to master them. I'm here on the site to gain knowledge get wisdom and understanding in the deeper things that involve these devices. I wish to share what I know in whatever way to connect to anyone that needs help and likewise I wish to connect to those who can help me on my journey. Ps. On step at a time

Reactions: orb3000

orb3000

Retired Senior Moderator
XDA App Taskforce
Hello my name is Loulou and I'm from New Orleans,La. I've been out here in Georgia for 16 years doing time. Upside about that is 4 more to go and I will be flying like most folks. I'm 36 ,male, and very studious, my mind travels a lot when I get my hand on something new. I have a phone and two tablets I'm learning to operate and goal is to master them. I'm here on the site to gain knowledge get wisdom and understanding in the deeper things that involve these devices. I wish to share what I know in whatever way to connect to anyone that needs help and likewise I wish to connect to those who can help me on my journey. Ps. On step at a time
Nice intro, welcome to XDA

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.