Question IOS Emoji Font?

Search This thread

resoloot

May 15, 2018
unfortunately I am only able to get the SM-F936W variant. previous to this I've always rooted my one plus phones.

I am wondering if it possible to get ios emojis without a Magisk module. thanks in advance

VIVAS700

Nov 9, 2013
Yes I'm currently unrooted with ios emojis using an app called zfont3 on the play store. It has all the instructions to get you started.

Reactions: Café King

jez924

Yes I'm currently unrooted with ios emojis using an app called zfont3 on the play store. It has all the instructions to get you started.
I downloaded this app from play store and installed but when trying to apply it didn't load. Curious, which option did you choose after clicking apply? I chose automatic as it doesn't show Android 12 as an option

VIVAS700

Nov 9, 2013
I downloaded this app from play store and installed but when trying to apply it didn't load. Curious, which option did you choose after clicking apply? I chose automatic as it doesn't show Android 12 as an option
I chose automatic and followed the Samsung instructions it gave and it worked fine for me. Try again and let me know what you get.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220927_190844_zFont 3.jpg
    Screenshot_20220927_190844_zFont 3.jpg
    270.3 KB · Views: 43

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.