Question IOS Emojis on latest android/magisk

Search This thread

a7md9

Dec 16, 2021
Google Pixel 6
hello,
i just updated to the december android version, rooted, installed latest magisk canary and now zfont ios emojis module doesn't work, any idea how to fix that?

a7md9

Dec 16, 2021
Google Pixel 6
I reflashed the os rerooted and re-installed magisk and the modules, all modules work except the zfont worked for 2 days and stopped working, why?

Yavia

Sep 5, 2016
Google Pixel 6
in Android 12 emoji update independently from the os and get stored in /data/fonts instead of /system/fonts like every prior Android version which is what most of these modules were made for

Yavia

Sep 5, 2016
Google Pixel 6
not to my knowledge, what I did was replace the font manually inside /data/fonts/files/folder with random characters/ and that fixed it

c19932

Jun 9, 2010
Google Pixel 6
Does anyone have a working magisk module for Android 12? I haven't been able to find one. The only one I found that works will force close Snapchat and some other apps. Tia

issam28

Jun 20, 2019
not to my knowledge, what I did was replace the font manually inside /data/fonts/files/folder with random characters/ and that fixed it
And if you don't have that folder with random characters? do I need to create it ?

EDIT: nvm I just saw that this only works for pixel, I don't have a pixel.

lramos_90

Jun 21, 2019
Google Pixel 6
Does anybody knows a proper way to install iOS emojis on Android 12? I have Font Manager installed and I have installed the iOS emojis but when open Google messages I don't see the emojis there but I do on apps like Twitter, Instagram and Facebook. Any help would be appreciated!

DNAblue2112

Oct 14, 2015
OnePlus 5T
Google Pixel 6
Does anybody knows a proper way to install iOS emojis on Android 12? I have Font Manager installed and I have installed the iOS emojis but when open Google messages I don't see the emojis there but I do on apps like Twitter, Instagram and Facebook. Any help would be appreciated!
My understanding is that google messages uses its own emoji font and ignores the emoji font of the system. I've used font manager to install joy pixels and it works everywhere but google messages in my experience