IPEGA PG 9025 Finally connected with Windows 7!

Search This thread

Tyczek

Dec 9, 2009
I had problem with connecting this gamepad (it was undiscoverable under add new device) via bluetooth on my Toshiba Satellite a210 - the cause of all my troubles was toshiba bluetooth driver (it was lacking funcionality)
But finally I connected it with a small cheat on toshiba bluetooth drivers(I think other laptops will work too). ;)

1. Remember, you take the risk of installing generic driver!
2. You have to locate your bluetooth driver at Device Manager.
3. Right click on it and choose uptade driver, then you have to choose driver from list and select "Generic Bluetooth Driver"
4. It will start installing, wait till installation finish.
5. Then follow this instruction: logisticsct.com/blog/ipega-controller-windows-drivers (sry, I can't post outside links for now)
6. Tested with VBA Emulator.

I thought that I should share this with you. I was fighting with it for about month and I was about to give up. Maybe someone have the same problem as me. Now the gamepad gained one more funcionality, not only on android. ;)

Last edited:

jd.bc

Dec 1, 2014
A little doubt

I've been up a night researching for a perfect wireless gamepad for me: mobile, both android and ios, plus pc; chargeable, portable, has an analog stick, good design and layout, and not too expensive.

So, there i finally settled for ipega, i'm planning to get the 9025, cause it looks more comfortable when playing for longer hours.
I know lots about the stuff, (i researched well), its android compatibility, the fixes and etc; though its not very good for ios (icade only,though can be tricked with cydia tweaks to make it MFI to make it work for lots of games), and finally the pc compatibility, that there are tricks to make it work (just like yours).

So here I am all good BUT just a little doubt, when you finally got it to work in your pc, is it really that compatible with games? I mean, i'm planning on using it for online as well as offline rpg, fps, and etc. (i mostly play on steam). Have you tried it with some of these games? Are all the buttons compatible?
I just need advice from someone who personal used it on pc games, 'cause i've dug up google, and i haven't seen a video review showing the ipega used on pc games.

Last edited:

timwhy

Mar 15, 2015
I had problem with connecting this gamepad (it was undiscoverable under add new device) via bluetooth on my Toshiba Satellite a210 - the cause of all my troubles was toshiba bluetooth driver (it was lacking funcionality)
But finally I connected it with a small cheat on toshiba bluetooth drivers(I think other laptops will work too). ;)

3. Right click on it and choose uptade driver, then you have to choose driver from list and select "Generic Bluetooth Driver"
5. Then follow this instruction: logisticsct.com/blog/ipega-controller-windows-drivers (sry, I can't post outside links for now)

I thought that I should share this with you. I was fighting with it for about month and I was about to give up. Maybe someone have the same problem as me. Now the gamepad gained one more funcionality, not only on android. ;)

Hello,

Same problem for me. Where did you fine the cheat driver that fixed your problem?

Thanks

mindisaster_7

Jul 21, 2016

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks Brother it really works !! :good: Awesome !

R4WK1LL

Jun 12, 2012
Thanks man, it works! Also, I don't have to install any generic driver, coz the default bluetooth driver on my lappie works just fine.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.