Download here... http://rapidshare.com/files/19630568/ipKeyboard.rar.html
1. Install HappyTappingKeyboard.arm.CAB (to device, not to Storage)
2. Install Default_IM_WM5.CAB (to device, not to Storage; for WM5 only; if u already have other program which can set the default Input Method, skip this step & use that program instead)
3. Extract the files in ip_AC_Skin.zip to your PDA's "\My Documents"
4. Goto the "Option" of HappyTappingKeyboard (Start -> Setting -> Input)
- select "\My Documents\ip_AC_QVGA_P.bmp" for the ";Portrait Bitmap"
- select "\My Documents\ip_AC_QVGA_L.bmp" for the "Landscape Bitmap"
(if your PDA is VGA capable, select the ip_AC_VGA_?.bmp instead, and select the VGA option)
- press "OK" to quit
5. Start -> Program -> IMSelector
- select "Happy Tapping Keyboard" as the default Input Method
6. Soft reset your PDA
- Happy Tapping Keyboard http://d.hatena.ne.jp/KOTETU/00000103
- original skins from http://desftr.blog54.fc2.com/blog-entry-193.html (it's corrected & modified for non-Jp OS)
- Default_IM_WM5 is a modified version of Default_SIP_WM5 (but can't remember where it's from)