iphone theme on wing

Search This thread

eyway165

Apr 12, 2008
It Does Not Work

I cant get my wing to get the theme. can someone help me. like how to do it. do i got to do something first. help please

elkslayr

Apr 13, 2008
maps icon problem

So i have downloaded the files to my phone all is okay but the icon for maps is given me that damd lnk. not found would like it to link up with my live search programs please help . Oh yeah dose any one know where i can get the open touch v3.0 freeware

Trin1230

Apr 21, 2008
Ok so i have honestly tried forever to get this to work... i downloaded all the filed to my computer then extacted them onto my storage card but wasn't able to change anything on my phone. I know ur busy but can you help me? PLZ!!! IT would be much appreciated. Thank You.

grippz23

Jun 2, 2008
i need help ya

hey can send one let meeh knoe how 2 work the iphone theme 2 my wing step by step ..thankxx

napalm237

Jun 21, 2008
Help

First thing. I seem to cant find the place to put the icontact. Some one tell me where and how? Second, when I click on phone or certain ones a error box comes up saying link file not found? What can I do?Also how can i set up the weather button and navigate? Thanks again

twiztidkid

Jun 28, 2008
please help me

i just got a new wing, and i have everything i need to install the theme, but then turns out my macbook won't let me even read the wing on here, will someone take the time to help me please? i'm really struggling on the i've looked at some things like missing sync, but i don't wanna sync it just put the theme on it. help would be greatly appreciated it. my email is trevorwolfelx@yahoo.com or my myspace
www.myspace.com/twiztidkid thank you for your time

tomsucksballs

Jul 6, 2008
bout ur iphone theme

:confused:i did everything u said to do and everything works besides my contacts and the lock icons it says .ink file not found and i wanted to know if u can help me and the clock is in military time and it wont let me change that either u can email me at toneill_07@yahoo.com thanks man.

kai6bair

Jul 8, 2008
:confused:

i just got the wing..and the first thing was..to install the iphone theme..but when i did it..it says for example when u click on the contact icon says .Ink File not Found!
i have no idea what is going on? pls help.. in_da_vip@yahoo.com

kai6bair

Jul 8, 2008
Important:
before i begin let me say this is not my own work i did not wright these apps/files ive simply put them all toghether in order to create an iphone theme for my T-Mobile Wing. if you ever recive a message from me charging you for this theme then ignore it completly.everything i am providing you is entirley freeware. the reason i am telling you this is because there sevral people out there right now selling this files/apps as there own, but there are also people outthere that actualy do make there own and sell them so dont get confused.

zip. files
iphone-0.97
icontact_v0.2

Cab. files:
slide2unlock-wm5
tcpmp.pocketpc.0.72RC1

for thoes of you who dont have t-mobile or dont have myfaves. your gonna have to do some editing in the config file in order to change what it opens.ive also added a couple of icons in the icons folder so you can also change the myfaves icon.

in order for this to work properly with out having to do any editing to the config. everything must go into your storage card

unzip all the zip files attached to this email and then copy them to your windows mobile device.same goes with the cab. files.

once all the files and cabs are installed onto your device then you can run the iphone theme wich should be found in you storage card through file explorer hope this works for you,as it has for me.

sorry if the instalation instructions aren't great but they should be good enough in order to set up the theme for thoes of you who've done this kinda stuff wont even need the instructions

ENJOY!

FOR THOES OF YOU WHO ARE GETTING INK. FILE NOT FOUND WHEN YOU OPEN ICONTACTS

some people have been messaging me that when they try open icontacts from the theme there getting ink. file not found to correct this youll have to do some copy and pasting

you must exit the iphone theme first before doing this and you can restart it once your done

first you have to replace the config file found in the iphone themes folder with the new one i have provided below. everything will be the same i have just done some simple editting wich should get icontacts to work.once this is done then just go to the part of the storage card were you have icontacts and copy it then go to my device and click the windows folder once there just paste the icontacts app and this should get it to work. if not then uninstall icontacts and just reinstall it to your device

for thoes who want to edit the config file themeselves and not download the one i have then simply replace the part in the config file that has this

\Storage Card\Program Files\icontact\icontact.exe

and replace it with this

\Windows\icontact.exe

but you will still need to do the copy and pasting steps above

hopefully this helps let me no if it doesnt

ive tried my best to edit the config just right so you wouldnt have to do any but even tho you more then likely will have to do some editting

for thoes of you using tmobile wing go hear and post some stuff you may have to help others improve there device as well as find stuff to improve your's

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=1400970#post1400970

sorry if you write me and i never write back im am extremley bussy now most of the time since ive gone back to work it takes up most of the time of my day and by the time i get home im too tired to do anything but ask around and im sure youll be able to figure out how to install the theme

if you want to see the theme working then go to this link for youtube to see my wing running the iphone theme

http://youtube.com/watch?v=cPt-7Au8Fp4

ok a lil something about icontacts this may or may not help some people but im posting it anyways if you start icontacs and it works but none of you name or numbers for your contacts apeer than you may have to transfer your contacts to your simcard or device itself im not sure right now wich one it is but try either one and it may help. im not sure if this goes for the newer versions of icontacs i havent used it yet so yea just a lil tip

ask around and im sure youll be able to get this theme running on your wing

mod edit: Link to Slide2Unlock removed.
i just got he wing and when i installed the iphone theme and when i'm clicking in for example in contacts says ". Ink File Not Found!"
in_da_vip@yahoo.com if u know what is this