Ipod on Hizpo

Search This thread

kc6wke

Feb 19, 2012
So, Cal
I just got this Hizpo 6.2" inch Android 7.1 Double Din In Dash Radio.
According to the manual, this unit appears to support Ipods, but I can't find any info on it
It has a port on the back for a wire harness also after enabling it in the factory settings, it adds a Ipod icon to the app drawer.
Does any have any info on this or know where to get a wiring harness?

ipod.jpg ipod1.jpg

scrilla

May 18, 2007
I just got this Hizpo 6.2" inch Android 7.1 Double Din In Dash Radio.
According to the manual, this unit appears to support Ipods, but I can't find any info on it
It has a port on the back for a wire harness also after enabling it in the factory settings, it adds a Ipod icon to the app drawer.
Does any have any info on this or know where to get a wiring harness?

View attachment 4493966 View attachment 4493965

Did you ever find a resolution for this? I'm in the exact same boat. I am trying to deal with the support folks but it is a slow process.

Thanks

kc6wke

Feb 19, 2012
So, Cal
Did you ever find a resolution for this? I'm in the exact same boat. I am trying to deal with the support folks but it is a slow process.

Thanks

Ya I did, I returned the unit. I talked to support and it is not supported on this unit even tho the port is there. They use the same parts and software for multiple units.

scrilla

May 18, 2007
Ya I did, I returned the unit. I talked to support and it is not supported on this unit even tho the port is there. They use the same parts and software for multiple units.

Ah, gotcha. I made sure to ask before I bought the one I have if it supported ipods, they said it would so that's why I bought it. Starting to get the feeling it might not after all. Thanks for the reply!