Question Iqoo 7 android 12 funtouch os 12 update

Search This thread

milav

Dec 5, 2010
Ahmedabad
anyone got funtouch os 12 update?
i am seeing images of that update in social media from past 2 weeks but i have not received it yet. any idea why not.
my friend's iqoo z3 got funtouch os 12 update 2 days back but no such update for iqoo 7.

avirus

Jul 27, 2014
Yes it has started rolling out but not received yet...i was first to preorder and now batch to receive the update

Reactions: milav

annmoosh

May 13, 2015
anyone got funtouch os 12 update?
i am seeing images of that update in social media from past 2 weeks but i have not received it yet. any idea why not.
my friend's iqoo z3 got funtouch os 12 update 2 days back but no such update for iqoo 7.
Updated to OS 12 a couple of days back. I turned on gesture navigation from the settings and since then can't revert back to 3 button navigation as the setting itself has disappeared from the settings menu. I can only see the option for gesture navigation. Is it a bug? Any workaround?

milav

Dec 5, 2010
Ahmedabad
Updated to OS 12 a couple of days back. I turned on gesture navigation from the settings and since then can't revert back to 3 button navigation as the setting itself has disappeared from the settings menu. I can only see the option for gesture navigation. Is it a bug? Any workaround?
how do i reply? i did not get update myself still. btw i always do clean setup after major update

annmoosh

May 13, 2015
how do i reply? i did not get update myself still. btw i always do clean setup after major update
Ah i see. I assumed you must have got it by now as it's already been a few days since released.
I usually do backups before installs and this time somehow I was in a hurry. I do have an earlier backup but don't want to take the pain to reinstall the whole thing again if there is a workaround .

Reactions: avirus

milav

Dec 5, 2010
Ahmedabad
Damm got another a11 update (pd2055f_ex_a_1.74.3) with December patch but no funtouch os 12 wth android 12.

It seems those who got are beta testers.

Reactions: avirus

samirdubey1

Oct 3, 2019
I am from India, I bought this phone in December 2021. And got Android 12 update within a week or so. Yesterday I got new update that almost fixed Green tint (PD2055F_EX_A_6.70.35). But it's still visible on lock screen.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220125_075046.jpg
    Screenshot_20220125_075046.jpg
    332.9 KB · Views: 62

nikhilkaushik

Dec 12, 2011
New Delhi
Samsung Galaxy S9+
iQOO 7
I am from India, I bought this phone in December 2021. And got Android 12 update within a week or so. Yesterday I got new update that almost fixed Green tint (PD2055F_EX_A_6.70.35). But it's still visible on lock screen.
The green tint on lockscreen is due to the finger print lock. As soon as you disable that, the tint would also be gone.

nikhilkaushik

Dec 12, 2011
New Delhi
Samsung Galaxy S9+
iQOO 7
How did you received? Is that Beta?
I don't know why iqoo is distributing so slow. Seems they are going to take 2 years to get all iqoo7 updated.

Is there posibility to send us update package link?
I had bought this phone in June or so I guess.

I went to iqoo site, downloaded the latest firmware for our phone, went to bootloader and installed update. With that update I also got android 12 update.

zaro143

Apr 22, 2012
In Android 12, I'm facing the below issue, When the Bluetooth headset was connected, if the call was placed on speaker in microsoft teams app or any voip apps its hearing in bluetooth headset only speaker not getting activated

Parthan.ananthu

Jan 26, 2022
iQOO 7
Updated to PD2055BF_EX_A_6.70.35 yesterday.
Unable to receive calls and SMS on jio network now.
Can anyone please help me out? Thanks in Advance.
By the way the update is not beta. These many bugs are not expected.

Parthan.ananthu

Jan 26, 2022
iQOO 7
Are you facing any other issues? I am unable to make and receive calls and sms in Jio. Data works. no option to switch VoLTE

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yes it has started rolling out but not received yet...i was first to preorder and now batch to receive the update
    thank you for reply. i think i will wait then.
    Ah i see. I assumed you must have got it by now as it's already been a few days since released.
    I usually do backups before installs and this time somehow I was in a hurry. I do have an earlier backup but don't want to take the pain to reinstall the whole thing again if there is a workaround .
    Damm got another a11 update (pd2055f_ex_a_1.74.3) with December patch but no funtouch os 12 wth android 12.

It seems those who got are beta testers.