IRC

Search This thread

Mazda

Retired Recognized Developer
Oct 19, 2008
This is true!! People don't appreciate anything these days!

When they need help, they'll all nice and friendly. They kiss up and act like your biggest fan BUT once you help them, they want to go and cry about how you bully people in the forums and how I'm the problem around here.

Last time I checked, I've done more good then bad around here. If you ask 4 out of 5 devs in the forums if I've helped them out and they'll tell you if their honest that I've done more then help them! I've even got some of these devs started by teaching them the basics :)

This is true!! People don't appreciate anything these days!

When they need help, they'll all nice and friendly. They kiss up and act like your biggest fan BUT once you help them, they want to go and cry about how you bully people in the forums and how I'm the problem around here.

Last time I checked, I've done more good then bad around here. If you ask 4 out of 5 devs in the forums if I've helped them out and they'll tell you if their honest that I've done more then help them! I've even got some of these devs started by teaching them the basics :)

What does that have to do with IRC again??

Mazda

Retired Recognized Developer
Oct 19, 2008
Get a grip. You are coming off like your trying to start crap just to get a warning. So that your next few post will be like, " I got a warning for nothing, XDA is blah blah blah"

Sent from my PG86100 using xda app-developers app
You're the coolest man!! You got me! HIGH FIVE!!! (Random TROLL)

I'm gonna go and cry my eyes out now...HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

Top Liked Posts