Iron man theme

Search This thread

alexausm

Jan 8, 2010
I just ordered my new PC from new egg last night, when it gets here I am going to start working on themes and graphics for the S7 Edge (I personally have the AT&T, but I assume that it will be universal) I can look into porting this theme.

Sent from my (amazing) AT&T Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge using Tapatalk.
that will be awesome!

Reactions: valia16

BA0714

Feb 23, 2012
I just ordered my new PC from new egg last night, when it gets here I am going to start working on themes and graphics for the S7 Edge (I personally have the AT&T, but I assume that it will be universal) I can look into porting this theme.

Is it possible to port LG G4 theme as well? It's worth a try once you start building themes? Thanks in advance

Reactions: alexausm

Ghstudent

Mar 31, 2012
Is it possible to port LG G4 theme as well? It's worth a try once you start building themes? Thanks in advance
I'm sure that I could port it; however, I might just remake it using the G4's framework library... Makes more sense to me tbh.

BA0714

Feb 23, 2012
I'm sure that I could port it; however, I might just remake it using the G4's framework library... Makes more sense to me tbh.

Oh good and yes that makes sense, I know there's no promises but will have my fingers crossed, looking forward to it.

h3ck

Oct 7, 2007
Otizzle
I was able to install my old s6 themes on my s7, via the theme store. Not sure if that's what you mean.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Leykis

Jan 27, 2011
I was able to install my old s6 themes on my s7, via the theme store. Not sure if that's what you mean.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Yeah, if you already had obtained those Marvel themes on your S6 then they'll work fine on the S7. But for those that didn't get them on the S6 then it's a little bit more tricky.

Andrewtst

Aug 4, 2009
Johor
Yeah, if you already had obtained those Marvel themes on your S6 then they'll work fine on the S7. But for those that didn't get them on the S6 then it's a little bit more tricky.
I got those themes install in my S6 Edge previously. I can find it during change to Note5 but it is not there in my current S7 Edge. Yizz...

Top Liked Posts