Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

shingo86

Feb 20, 2011
Rev3 clearaudio+ is very gd improvement over rev2 in terms of clarity. Rev3 also have a wider soundstage. Same for clearbass. Very significant improvement.

Depending on wat iem u r using, u may experience that u need to tune down viper clarity when using clearaudio+ to avoid female high vocals from piercing your ear especially if you are on xhifi clarity mode.

Above is my own observation after an hour of testing.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

zhuhang

Recognized Contributor
Apr 3, 2011
Petaling Jaya
www.facebook.com
Custom EQ in custom irs.
xifg.png

Last edited:

shingo86

Feb 20, 2011
Drop u a pm. Got a qns to ask on irs making process.

If you can make clearbass as clear as clearaudio+ in vocals without compromising the bass. It would be awesome. Hehe.

Right now i am using clearaudio+ & using viper bass to achieve something similar but not close enough. Clearbass just seems more clean n impactful.

Last edited:

zhuhang

Recognized Contributor
Apr 3, 2011
Petaling Jaya
www.facebook.com
Drop u a pm. Got a qns to ask on irs making process.

If you can make clearbass as clear as clearaudio+ in vocals without compromising the bass. It would be awesome. Hehe.

Right now i am using clearaudio+ & using viper bass to achieve something similar but not close enough. Clearbass just seems more clean n impactful.

in future, everything will be wonderful. There's something big coming :)

BSDgeek_Jake

Oct 2, 2012
DEL
Hi zhuhang.
Greetings.

Excellent Work. Rev3 is Awesome.

Low Freq is perfect using the Clearbass.
High Freq is crystal clear using the ClearAudio+. I can clearly get the sound of Cymbals As Is. Sound of Water drops are Water drops.
Mid Freq i am little on negative side but Using the Vocal EQ from FX will do the job. Vocal seems behind the stage or may be its my configuration. But overall Good.

I also like VPT IRS as thay have excellent reverb effect. Not High Not Low but Pleasing to Ear.

Regards.

Reactions: zhuhang

renguer0

Apr 14, 2012
zhuhang please can you give me a e-mail adress to send the Paypal receipt of my payment to rev2? I don't have your e-mail but I have the Paypal Transaction ID that I got when I buy the rev2 some time ago and I want to try rev3...

And again, thanks for your hard work!! :)

zhuhang

Recognized Contributor
Apr 3, 2011
Petaling Jaya
www.facebook.com
zhuhang please can you give me a e-mail adress to send the Paypal receipt of my payment to rev2? I don't have your e-mail but I have the Paypal Transaction ID that I got when I buy the rev2 some time ago and I want to try rev3...

And again, thanks for your hard work!! :)
I sent you rev2 using my email, so you can get from there. Or just click donate to me and u will see my email on top of the page.

Reactions: renguer0

AwsmStar

Mar 15, 2012
Just bought rev3, cheers!

For 1.50GBP is nothing compared to the quality you get out of V4A and IRS.

Thanks again.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

AwsmStar

Mar 15, 2012
Received my order quickly and everything is there. I'll just say this, WOW.

If anyone uses the Clearaudio+ sample I strongly urge you to get this, its amazing. Just when I thought my music couldn't sound any better. Thanks again.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone