Is Android 4.4 with Sense 5 possible?

Search This thread

Babyhustle

Nov 13, 2013
Hi guys, just a question here, why sense version always doesn't come with the latest android version? Just curious about what is happening only :)

mhk_144

May 20, 2013
[ROM][JB][Sense 5][14.02] Team Venom presents: ViperS 5.1.0

Hi guys, just a question here, why sense version always doesn't come with the latest android version? Just curious about what is happening only :)

Dear,

I think Viper guys have come up with something. Its Sense 5 with Android 4.1.2, But I didnt Used it yet, My concern is camera quality. I need my HTC camera should be working perfectly, some one told me that HTC camera will only work with all its features but i need to have Sence for that. So lets see what Viper has done.

You can check the rom at
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2531054

Regards

rzr86

May 21, 2012
Nafpaktos

it is almost impossible to port android 4.4 with sense in our device especially from a different device
if ville c2(one s) was receiving android 4.4 then we could had chances

Babyhustle

Nov 13, 2013
it is almost impossible to port android 4.4 with sense in our device especially from a different device

i see, is it possible to port the android 4.4 from other devices and then integrated it with sense ui? :)

mhk_144

May 20, 2013
??

Are you using sense 5 currently on your Sensation? How is the result of camera? Is Sense 5 behaving good?

rzr86

May 21, 2012
Nafpaktos
Can you check the camera, and let us know how is it? Also if you can tell me how to change my kernel as the one you mentioned, I downloaded the APK.

yesterday i took 2 pics in light condition and they were good
i haven't tested it yet in the dark but i will do

what apk are you talking about?