• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

is anybody getting massive lag when you unlock the phone?

Search This thread

Joe199799

Sep 7, 2014
Is anybody getting massive lag when you unlock the phone

Just going from the lock screen to any part of the phone and it's laggy, really laggy maybe a solid 2 second delay between actions. Reboot helps trying to lessen how much ram is being used helps for some reason turning on and off certain settings works, uninstalling an app fixes it but none of these are permanent. I'm not sure if it's the kernel I'm using or not either (Blu spark OOS)

Edit: well i updated Blu spark to the latest version and I haven't been having the issue in the last couple of hours since updating.

Last edited:

yenkoPR

Dec 4, 2011

Just going from the lock screen to any part of the phone and it's laggy, really laggy maybe a solid 2 second delay between actions. Reboot helps trying to lessen how much ram is being used helps for some reason turning on and off certain settings works, uninstalling an app fixes it but none of these are permanent. I'm not sure if it's the kernel I'm using or not either (Blu spark OOS)

Edit: well i updated Blu spark to the latest version and I haven't been having the issue in the last couple of hours since updating.

custom kernels causes lags, also the ota fixer does too, made me lag like hell but i fixed it

bcombel

Oct 28, 2012
Marrero LA
OnePlus 8T
I am having serious lag but it's when I press the power button to make the screen come on. What I have been doing is swiping up and the nav bar comes up with screen black and I press the recent apps button and it finally comes up. It's not everytime but it's a lot more than I would like. I have stock kernel. This phone shouldn't be having this issue with 12gb of ram. But I deal with it.

DrWowe

Mar 20, 2006
Performance seems exactly the same to me post unlock. The only modifications I've applied are Magisk and a few modules, other than that I've got 100% stock kernel, /system, etc... So far :)

samrattt

Dec 5, 2015
DHAKA
OnePlus 7T Pro

U must enabled auto switch for fhd and qhd . that's why.u have to select fhd or qhd at once.no auto switch.auto causes the problem