• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Is anyone have touch issue when visiting certain website?

Search This thread

tetzu

Sep 18, 2011
So far I must say that activating anti screen flicker solved the issue for me
It may comeback if you increase the brightness higher than mid level, i tested it :(, and also the problem is not persist at 60hz mode

may i know what rom you are running? Global 12.5.4.0? I read on xda review of mi 11 ultra that his problem fixed at 12.5.6.0 EEA. sadly indo is still stuck on 12.5.2.0

xNAPx

Sep 26, 2010
Yes I am on Global 12.5.4.0, so far at 120hz I haven't seen it coming back. But I will switch soon to Xiaomi EU as I'm fed up of my phone not being updated with new features and especially Global Rom being so outdated compared to the original Chinese. I just hope that performance on Xiaomi EU have been improved as what I didn't like when I used it, was that apps were loading slower at an unacceptable level

tetzu

Sep 18, 2011
Yes I am on Global 12.5.4.0, so far at 120hz I haven't seen it coming back. But I will switch soon to Xiaomi EU as I'm fed up of my phone not being updated with new features and especially Global Rom being so outdated compared to the original Chinese. I just hope that performance on Xiaomi EU have been improved as what I didn't like when I used it, was that apps were loading slower at an unacceptable level
Thats good, i want to do it too after i confirm this is only software issue. may you inform about this screen problem reocurring again in xiaomi.EU rom or not once you finished updating? I just want to confirm that this is miui bug, not hardware fault.

Sorry abt my bad english anyway, english is noy my primary language.

Thank you

kudrihan

Apr 25, 2012
Sumbawa Besar
Thats good, i want to do it too after i confirm this is only software issue. may you inform about this screen problem reocurring again in xiaomi.EU rom or not once you finished updating? I just want to confirm that this is miui bug, not hardware fault.

Sorry abt my bad english anyway, english is noy my primary language.

Thank you
this is miui problem not hardware. because most users who flash the rom to the eu have no problems. i am cromed 12.5.2 having this problem

kudrihan

Apr 25, 2012
Sumbawa Besar
It may comeback if you increase the brightness higher than mid level, i tested it :(, and also the problem is not persist at 60hz mode

may i know what rom you are running? Global 12.5.4.0? I read on xda review of mi 11 ultra that his problem fixed at 12.5.6.0 EEA. sadly indo is still stuck on 12.5.2.0
I also found a bug like this but the way is different. try to open the pdf file through the WPS application or the like (don't open it using a browser), then try to scroll down, after that the screen will become unresponsive, just try to open the contacts application and scroll, it will have problems on the touch screen. if the screen is locked and then opened again, the bug is resolved. rom version miui 12.5.2, it's been 2 months not getting an update. xiaomi really don't pay attention to software updates on their highest device, this is something bad for xiaomi. maybe I won't use xiaomi anymore because I'm disappointed with updates and many problems with miui

xNAPx

Sep 26, 2010
Well so far this is the only annoying bug I encountered, so far it seems to be resolved using antiflicker on global ROM. Unfortunately I will not update to Xiaomi EU until next month when I'll have my PC back

tetzu

Sep 18, 2011
I also found a bug like this but the way is different. try to open the pdf file through the WPS application or the like (don't open it using a browser), then try to scroll down, after that the screen will become unresponsive, just try to open the contacts application and scroll, it will have problems on the touch screen. if the screen is locked and then opened again, the bug is resolved. rom version miui 12.5.2, it's been 2 months not getting an update. xiaomi really don't pay attention to software updates on their highest device, this is something bad for xiaomi. maybe I won't use xiaomi anymore because I'm disappointed with updates and many problems with miui
Lol yeah so you come to my threat too, thank you, im the one who comment on your yt video anyway.

Im too convinced this is software issue after read mi 11 ultra review by xda. They said the problem gone after EEA 12.5.6.0 update. Just annoying they update the phone slowly in indonesia, maybe ill unlock and try eu rom like xnapx did.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Must be one of those 12.5 bugs. I'm thinking of just installing 12.0 and be done with it. Saw the xda review on mi 11 ultra using the less buggy 12.0.3.0 EU rom.
    Yes my browser is kiwi but when this issue happens it affects the whole interaction with the screen and not just browsing. I have accidental touching but I have it set on recommended, I watched a video on YouTube of a guy reviewing the phone and while he was doing that this issue happened to him, to solve the issue temporarily I have to lock and reunlock too
    Well my screen protector is the factory one the phone come preinstalled with. I don't think it is a hardware issue, if it was the case the screen should not work in any case and not just temporarily and randomly and get solved with a screen lock
    What is your browser? Kiwi?
    Have you checked if its your screen protector?
    What about this option with aciddental edge touch?
    View attachment 5371399
    Well for me, im using chrome, and already troubleshoot by using edge for android, also tried different set up for the setting you mention but the problem still arise when visit certain website like above website, when you scroll up and down multiple times on that website, the screen become less responsive and you have to lock and unlock the phone to remedy the problem :(
    Check this review for touch-responsiveness, seems issue with hardware default setting :

the screen's touch-responsiveness is unacceptably bad, and the MIUI software continues to deliver irks that, at this high-end level, simply don't add up to the 'Ultra' experience we were expecting.....
    I use light mode and I have this problem as well