Is anyone planning to compile Android 7.0 ROM for Galaxy Grand i9082?

Search This thread

dhairyadev

Jul 5, 2014
New Delhi
Android Nougat 7.0 has just launched and just like others, even I'm wondering if our device is ever going to get it? Obviously officially it's not, so is there anyone who is willing to compile at least AOSP for our device??

Jan 11, 2016
khatima
As I said earlier, if someone does the device and kernel repos for N, I'll continue with my rr rom, otherwise it's an end for custom roms for grand.:(
Please make noughat for ourdevice please

---------- Post added at 01:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 PM ----------

I am wanting to compile as a AICP rather then AOSP, and if possible CM version of it. I have asked @pawitp & @daneal2u, however they have not yet responded.
That’s good just make noughat for our device.

Reactions: CoLdBlOoD fK

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I am wanting to compile as a AICP rather then AOSP, and if possible CM version of it. I have asked @pawitp & @daneal2u, however they have not yet responded.

As I said earlier, if someone does the device and kernel repos for N, I'll continue with my rr rom, otherwise it's an end for custom roms for grand.:(
    Please develop, I love my Grand, eventhough I have many more modern devices, the Grand holds a close place to my heart. I even got it remanufactured OE 3 months ago.
    I completely agree with you bro.
    Please make noughat for ourdevice please

---------- Post added at 01:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 PM ----------

That’s good just make noughat for our device.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone