It's important for me to switch because the SM-385 has more languages I need
Thank you
Yossi

Autodakt

Jan 19, 2014
Ruhrgebiet
Hello
Thank you very much for your answer
Do you have experience with this and have done it before?
Thank you
Yes. I changed CSC on a Tab S4 LTE with 256 GB internal RAM. I flashed it with DBT-Firmware from sammobile and Odin. Now I use it rooted with Magisk and cts-fix with Android 10. I have read much here on XDA. But I´m no expert in this, I understand it in the moment I use it and then I forget the details. Also I changed years ago a Samsung S4 with Alexandres debloated Software.

yossiv69

Aug 23, 2008
Yes. I changed CSC on a Tab S4 LTE with 256 GB internal RAM. I flashed it with DBT-Firmware from sammobile and Odin. Now I use it rooted with Magisk and cts-fix with Android 10. I have read much here on XDA. But I´m no expert in this, I understand it in the moment I use it and then I forget the details. Also I changed years ago a Samsung S4 with Alexandres debloated Software.
Thank you very much
I thought it would be simple
And just need to replace one file instead of another

daitalos

Aug 4, 2014
the whole world is my home ?
Thank you very much
I thought it would be simple
And just need to replace one file instead of another

No, you can't,it is very dangerous.. (possibly brick)
You can flash CSC only for your model or some "compatible" CSC for your device.(maybe "CSC"from another country)
Download from playstore the " PHONE INFO ☆SAM☆" application, and look there all compatible CSC for your device etc...

yossiv69

Aug 23, 2008
No, you can't,it is very dangerous.. (possibly brick)
You can flash CSC only for your model or some "compatible" CSC for your device.(maybe "CSC"from another country)
Download from playstore the " PHONE INFO ☆SAM☆" application, and look there all compatible CSC for your device etc...
thanks for your help