Is everyone with evr-L29 c636 still on 10.0.0.183

Search This thread
Mar 28, 2021
Received the so-called Android 11 overlay March 28th in Ohio
No you wrong.. It is not any android 11 but 10 it is emui 11 only.. Huawei not going to update to 11 as they will release harmony os...
And "so called" is even android itself dressed up behind Linux.. 🤷‍♂️ All phones has just their own skin and named it... What is wrong with it?

loudawg11

Mar 8, 2010
Cincy
You are correct. So I got the emui 11 update. Still one of the best phones I ever owned. There are rumors that AT&t will stop support and disabled from the network in 2022. I really like this Mate 20x 4G.

Mar 28, 2021
You are correct. So I got the emui 11 update. Still one of the best phones I ever owned. There are rumors that AT&t will stop support and disabled from the network in 2022. I really like this Mate 20x 4G.
So F-OFF crappy AT&t... T-mobile is best in USA I believe... then Verizon or Visible

Deanro

Feb 24, 2020
Just switch over to the other gsm based carrier as in tmo which has been favorable to other carrier restricted devices.

basdaniel

Sep 25, 2008
Rethimnon
In Greece here, and still on emui 10...

Hope to receive the emui 11 update soon...

From what i know L29 has not started in Europe yet...

Has anyone with the EVR L29 got the emui 11 update in the EU?

Mar 28, 2021

No maan.
It is not about EU or USA or what county it is, but just specifically your serial number of the phone didn't receive push or fetch ... they doing it in queue someone will get it faster someone later..
I had 11 beta since december and received official when, 2 weeks ago was it?

Reactions: basdaniel

Deanro

Feb 24, 2020

A friend of mine overseas in europe received emui 11 some days ago. Theyre rolling it out in batches in europe right now depending on the region so likely you'll receive it soon as long as you own an open model, not a carrier-locked phone in which case you'll experience a delay in receiving the 11 update. The distribution also depends on band version, that is, 4g or 5g. But all in all you should be getting it in no time. Just sit it tight, youre not the only one anxiously waiting for it.

The update is a long awaited one whose features I'm blown away by. You'll be impressed by it.

Reactions: basdaniel
Mar 28, 2021
Just be patient. Remember, youre not alone in waiting for it. It'll come.
Why ppl waiting for latest updates..??
They won't gain anything..
And yet, harmony os coming, which will change everything (sort of)
So basically from scratch and there will be again bugs and years of another bunch of "updates" 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

No maan.
    It is not about EU or USA or what county it is, but just specifically your serial number of the phone didn't receive push or fetch ... they doing it in queue someone will get it faster someone later..

A friend of mine overseas in europe received emui 11 some days ago. Theyre rolling it out in batches in europe right now depending on the region so likely you'll receive it soon as long as you own an open model, not a carrier-locked phone in which case you'll experience a delay in receiving the 11 update. The distribution also depends on band version, that is, 4g or 5g. But all in all you should be getting it in no time. Just sit it tight, youre not the only one anxiously waiting for it.

The update is a long awaited one whose features I'm blown away by. You'll be impressed by it.
    188, disappointed to see no other fixes.
    What you expect there is nothing to fix or make better all is topped up.. DONE what else u want on phone fountain ⛲ squirting water ??
    I got 188 the other day

Sent from my EVR-L29 using Tapatalk
    What you expect there is nothing to fix or make better all is topped up.. DONE what else u want on phone fountain [emoji566] squirting water [emoji97]?
    Agree, mine works like a charm, never have any problems and still not have.
    So really can't se what they should update this phone??

Sendt fra min EVR-L29 med Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 17:56 ---------- Previous post was at 17:55 ----------

188, disappointed to see no other fixes.
    What u need fixed?
    If it's because u need update to get a rush for urself, u must buy a new phone and then get a lot of updates/fix.
    For me personally it's the best having a phone which not have the needs for updates to fix a phone with lots of problems.
    Who like a phone with problems???

Sendt fra min EVR-L29 med Tapatalk
    Uneven sounds, low volume and awful bass vs Android 9.
    This is the biggest issue basically
    So u need downgrade not upgrade
    If u lower volume 3/4 those "bass" will engage it is protection not to distort sound whne on max.. No idea how was it in 9.. Downgrade and let us know...

No maan.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone