Question Is it a good idea to change from OP10 Pro to 10T?

Search This thread

Kamlesh96

Apr 4, 2022
I've been using the 10 Pro for 4 months now and like to change to this amazing 10T which has excellent specs compared to the 10 Pro!

Reactions: galaxys

scottlavish

May 13, 2022
Yeah, the Oneplus 10T has great specs so it is a good option for 10 Pro! I'm too getting this phone after the launch.

JPower123

Aug 2, 2022
Pricing in NA according to the launch event: $650 for base 8/128, and $750 for 16/256. 16 gigs of ram seems pretty overkill, but good price either way imo. Also, if you pre order the phone in the next few days, the 16G version is $650.

Last edited:

Thystle

Jan 17, 2017
I've been using the 10 Pro for 4 months now and like to change to this amazing 10T which has excellent specs compared to the 10 Pro!
I am looking into 10T too. They said the phone frame is made of plastic, and the screen is 1080P with flat glass, not sure of the screen manufactory yet now, but my 10 Pro has a beautiful curved screen from Samsung.

I am wondering the screen maybe not so good as my 10 Pro.

Aduser345

Oct 18, 2014
I am looking into 10T too. They said the phone frame is made of plastic, and the screen is 1080P with flat glass, not sure of the screen manufactory yet now, but my 10 Pro has a beautiful curved screen from Samsung.

If you're wondering that you will get the same screen as 10 pro then don't buy it since oneplus decided to cut costs some places they didn't give this phone the screen most were expecting it to get other than that it's a nice device

Regarding the plastic frame, I don't think it should make that much of a difference since It doesn't fail to look amazing if that's what you're after

Personally I liked this phone very much it has its downsides but those don't bother me much again it's personal opinion so feel free to checkout in-store if possible if you're unsure 😄

Reactions: trongthanh

Kamlesh96

Apr 4, 2022

Yes, there are some adjustments but 10T looks sleek and fast to use. I used the phone at the event and it was really good! I ordered it and gave the 10 Pro to my brother...

jllll

Aug 18, 2022
The flat screen can last longer easily. But if you want to use phones for longer then you don't want to switch yet.

maamdroid

Jun 6, 2013
Been using the 10T for the last 3 days. Pretty smooth so far

the charging is just WOW
Yeah yah! Charging is just WOW for sure! I contemplated the 10 pro or the 10t. With the price, the charging and the latest Snapdragon I went with the 10t. I've been very happy with this phone so far.

I had the pixel 6A for 2 weeks before I got my 10t. That thing would overheat always. It wouldn't even charge it would be so hot with just general use. This phone stays nice and cool even under heavy loads.

Here's a screenshot of the pixel 6a with doing the same stuff I'm doing now on my 10t. Crazy hot!
Screenshot_2022-09-07-23-22-16-35_ab7988c7b00b15bc78ec5a428c58236f.jpg

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Yes, there are some adjustments but 10T looks sleek and fast to use. I used the phone at the event and it was really good! I ordered it and gave the 10 Pro to my brother...
    Been using the 10T for the last 3 days. Pretty smooth so far

the charging is just WOW
    Yeah, the Oneplus 10T has great specs so it is a good option for 10 Pro! I'm too getting this phone after the launch.