Question Is it ok to restart th watch everyday?

Search This thread

shank1524

May 27, 2012
Xiaomi Mi 3
OnePlus 6
So I noticed that at night time even if the watch is not on my wrist and just laying down on standby it sucks around 8-9% overnight and that's how many percentage less I'll get for the other day, so I started putting it on watch only mode at night and then start it back in the morning, I am doing this since last week and I can easily pull off 3-4 days as there is no night time drain. So my question is, will this have any effect on my battery in any way possible? and as putting the watch in watch only mode and then starting it is basically restarting so will this have effects of battery wearing out sooner?

Reactions: galaxys
I wear mine to bed (my frontier watch several years ago is what lead me to question my doctor why my HR was in the 90's sometimes at night. Been on a CPAP almost 4 years now).
I turn mine off when I get home from work, around 5:30 pm and then switch it back on around 10:30 when I go to bed. Been doing it that way for years. No issues.

Reactions: galaxys

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    So I noticed that at night time even if the watch is not on my wrist and just laying down on standby it sucks around 8-9% overnight and that's how many percentage less I'll get for the other day, so I started putting it on watch only mode at night and then start it back in the morning, I am doing this since last week and I can easily pull off 3-4 days as there is no night time drain. So my question is, will this have any effect on my battery in any way possible? and as putting the watch in watch only mode and then starting it is basically restarting so will this have effects of battery wearing out sooner?
    You should have no issues if you disable SH other than the health stuff will not work. Yes, you can disable it with adb or any of the other package disabler apps out there. So is SH the app draining your battery at night? What is it monitoring that it would do this?
    I wear mine to bed (my frontier watch several years ago is what lead me to question my doctor why my HR was in the 90's sometimes at night. Been on a CPAP almost 4 years now).
    I turn mine off when I get home from work, around 5:30 pm and then switch it back on around 10:30 when I go to bed. Been doing it that way for years. No issues.
    Yeh, you can power it off as much as you want. I turn mine off periodically...⌚