Question Is it possible to disable this notification with root?

Search This thread

finshan

Jan 17, 2018
Screenshot_20220128-094423.png

Obviously it's extremely obnoxious to have this after every call, but th ability to disable it is grayed out. I'm rooted, so maybe there are options to disable it?

bige93

Dec 17, 2010
Szczecin
Never had this, but as with any notification, I believe it can be disabled by long tapping on the notification and changing the settings.

finshan

Jan 17, 2018
Never had this, but as with any notification, I believe it can be disabled by long tapping on the notification and changing the settings.
That's grayed out which is why I'm asking. It's a known issue across the internet, but I haven't seen anyone asking about root solutions.

Strephon Alkhalikoi

Aug 3, 2010
Vulcan
Samsung Galaxy S4
Nexus 6
Try to found and delete GoogleFeedback
com.google.android.feedback (Market Feedback Agent) is a Google app that allows other apps to call it and ask you to provide market feedback. Most likely this is what you meant, as there is no Google Feedback app on the P6. You cannot delete it since the system partition is read-only and cannot be made writeable. You probably cannot can disable it in Settings > Apps but will need or use an app like Titanium Backup or SDMaid (Pro I think) to freeze it.

I will freeze mine and run a test, editing this post after to post the result.

EDIT: Freezing the Market Feedback Agent makes no difference. Something tells me that this behavior, along with the inability to modify notifications in the phone app, is baked into the app itself.

Last edited: