• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Is It Possible To Flash Global Rom On Chinese K20 Pro?

Search This thread

Asrafull

Dec 16, 2017
I have a (Raphael) which is Chinese rom.So I wanted to flash a global rom of k20 pro,although my mi account have permission to unlock bootloader.so can you tell me full details of it,how to flash?

smjunaid

May 7, 2010
first of all unlock your bootloader using the mi flash tool
than just flash the mi9t pro global rom on it.. IMP dont forget to keep the bootloader unlock. never lock the bootloader after flashing global.. if you try to lock the bootloader again.. it will brick your device.
select the clean all option in the flashtool.. NOT CLEAN AND LOCK

Asrafull

Dec 16, 2017
first of all unlock your bootloader using the mi flash tool
than just flash the mi9t pro global rom on it.. IMP dont forget to keep the bootloader unlock. never lock the bootloader after flashing global.. if you try to lock the bootloader again.. it will brick your device.
select the clean all option in the flashtool.. NOT CLEAN AND LOCK
you said that via fastboot flash?or custom recovery? and I don't have any wish to lock bootloader, if it's lock automatically then what can I do?

smjunaid

May 7, 2010
you said that via fastboot flash?or custom recovery? and I don't have any wish to lock bootloader, if it's lock automatically then what can I do?

you need to flash via fastboot flash.

first of all apply for the unlock here
http://en.miui.com/unlock/

secondly once you unlock successfully flash the rom and do not lock again.. make sure to select the clean all option in the tool.

Asrafull

Dec 16, 2017
I am not used up to fastboot method for flashing rom.can you tell me the full process of flash with twrp?or can I flash global rom with twrp?and last one is can you give me the global recovery rom link?

ishaqtkr

Oct 14, 2014
Mate, I suggest you atleast search for threads before opening a new one with a repeat question.

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro using Tapatalk