Question Is it possible to get Widevine L1 on Xiaoxin 2022? Tb128fu

Search This thread

firecrack3r

Nov 21, 2012
I got a Xiaoxin 2022 with unlocked bootloader.

Current ROM is

TB128FU_S000020_220309_ROW

Is there any way to get L1 and watch Netflix with a decent quality?

I flashed a different rom (global) but it wasn't compatible with my device, since it is supposedly for Chinese market only.

I've read that LE widevine is a common issue, but I haven't found a fix yet.

inasense

Apr 19, 2018
You have to use Chinese VPN to grab the OTA update(s) which fixes Widevine issue with Netflix. If you have (fake) global rom and unlocked bootloader you cannot do this. Other members are working on getting their fake global rom back to Chinese official rom and re-locking bootloader to get OTA updates back. When they are successful and give a tutorial/download links, you can do the same.

Reactions: firecrack3r

firecrack3r

Nov 21, 2012
You have to use Chinese VPN to grab the OTA update(s) which fixes Widevine issue with Netflix. If you have (fake) global rom and unlocked bootloader you cannot do this. Other members are working on getting their fake global rom back to Chinese official rom and re-locking bootloader to get OTA updates back. When they are successful and give a tutorial/download links, you can do the same.
Thanks a lot!
It was already unlocked when arrived. I'll wait until we can safely relock.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Upload a cn rom and relock bootloader