Is It Possible To Lock Pull Down Notification Bar

Search This thread

clone1008

Dec 26, 2010
Tampa
While my pixel is locked, I can pull down the notification bar and access my phone settings (wifi, data, Bluetooth, hotspot, etc.).

Is there a way to disable access to those settings on the lock screen? I don't want those settings accessible until my phone is unlocked.

bobby janow

Jun 15, 2010
While my pixel is locked, I can pull down the notification bar and access my phone settings (wifi, data, Bluetooth, hotspot, etc.).

Is there a way to disable access to those settings on the lock screen? I don't want those settings accessible until my phone is unlocked.

Did you start another thread with the same title? I can't seem to find it now. But nonetheless, I can't figure it out either. I've seen posts about using the systemUI tweaks but that doesn't seem to work. I kind of believe it to be a security problem since you can disable wifi, data, bt etc. And I really don't want to know how to do it with a custom rom since I'd never run one on this device since my bl is locked.

facted

Oct 18, 2010
Bump on this. Is it possible to disable the navigation dropdown on the lockscreen that allows access to all your settings? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

zbysogi

Jan 25, 2015
Sorry to say but this app (ZUI locker) is crap. No finger unlock, thats for starters... I dont even want to get into the other things this program lacks of.