Is it possible to relock the Bootloader on Samsung's Galaxy A71?

Search This thread

XJSKFJHFKH23

Oct 25, 2018
I have only experience of Rooting Google Phone actually. Now I have the first Samsung phone in my Hand that I want to root. But when I resell it, I want to lock the Bootloader again like I do with the original Google Phones. Is that possible with the A71 too?

faizauthar12

Recognized Developer / Inactive Recognized Contrib
Jan 26, 2014
Jakarta
I have only experience of Rooting Google Phone actually. Now I have the first Samsung phone in my Hand that I want to root. But when I resell it, I want to lock the Bootloader again like I do with the original Google Phones. Is that possible with the A71 too?
locking the bootloader is possible. but re-knox your phone isn't possible. once trippin will be tripped forever.

Reactions: andreoide

XJSKFJHFKH23

Oct 25, 2018
locking the bootloader is possible. but re-knox your phone isn't possible. once trippin will be tripped forever.

Good to know that! :) So I need to read further before I begin to root. Thanks a lot for your quick response!
They use e-fuse which can only be turned from 0X0 to 0X1. That makes sense to me :)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone