• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Is it possible to root the LG PHOENIX 5

Search This thread

guero.lurias

Dec 27, 2018
Mesa
Hi my phones screen broke so I bought a cheap phone at Walmart for the time being. I got the LG PHOENIX 5 LM-K300AM. And I can't find any threads about it so it might be hopeless or if might be uncharted territory for economic phone enthusiasts developers. Well it would be cool if it were possible to root this phone, so any takers? Any developers up for the challenge?

May 29, 2021
Hi my phones screen broke so I bought a cheap phone at Walmart for the time being. I got the LG PHOENIX 5 LM-K300AM. And I can't find any threads about it so it might be hopeless or if might be uncharted territory for economic phone enthusiasts developers. Well it would be cool if it were possible to root this phone, so any takers? Any developers up for the challenge?
I've been trying to root my phoenix 5 for A while now. magisk would be the way to go about it but AT&T has done a dirt move by blocking access to the bootloader its being blocked by the network/carrier lock it says so in the developer options normally you'd just filp the OEM Unlock switch which you still can do but read what it says under it "unavailable on carrier locked devices" and getting the unlock code has been a no go for me I even payed one of those professional unlock services to help and they gave me my money back a said they couldn't do it. AT&T says after 6 months of service with no late payments they'll give up the code just a few more to go.