Question Is it possible to turn off bluetooth?

Search This thread

Galeonero

Feb 11, 2018
Smart Watches
Hello, I am interested in buying this watch and I wanted to know if it is possible to turn off the bluetooth of the Huawei Watch GT3, I did not find information that there is an option that says disconnect and another bluetooth section but I do not know if it is to connect headphones or if it is general bluetooth and can be turned off.
I know that bluetooth does not consume a lot of battery, but my idea of this is to turn off bluetooth to prevent it from emitting radiation, etc. I do not want it to be synchronized with the phone all the time, but to do it once a week to save the data of training and sleep.

Reactions: ZTNL

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello, I am interested in buying this watch and I wanted to know if it is possible to turn off the bluetooth of the Huawei Watch GT3, I did not find information that there is an option that says disconnect and another bluetooth section but I do not know if it is to connect headphones or if it is general bluetooth and can be turned off.
    I know that bluetooth does not consume a lot of battery, but my idea of this is to turn off bluetooth to prevent it from emitting radiation, etc. I do not want it to be synchronized with the phone all the time, but to do it once a week to save the data of training and sleep.