• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Is it possible to use Android Pay on oppo find 7a custom ROM?

Search This thread

HB66

Mar 17, 2011
Is there anyway to get android pay working? The app store says the device is incompatible so I am unable to down load. Thank you

Petdaw

May 26, 2016
Android Pay installs OK on my Find 7, but I can't add any bank cards as it says "Android Pay can't be used. Google is unable to verify that your device or the software running on it is Android compatible".
If I run SafetyNet Helper, it says that the CTS Profile Match is false, which is probably why Android Pay won't run on my Find 7.
I am running COS V2.0.8i, and my phone is unrooted.
Does anyone know of a fix for this, or if Android Pay works on Spectrum?

Reactions: zacky33

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Android Pay installs OK on my Find 7, but I can't add any bank cards as it says "Android Pay can't be used. Google is unable to verify that your device or the software running on it is Android compatible".
    If I run SafetyNet Helper, it says that the CTS Profile Match is false, which is probably why Android Pay won't run on my Find 7.
    I am running COS V2.0.8i, and my phone is unrooted.
    Does anyone know of a fix for this, or if Android Pay works on Spectrum?